Customer Service 866.965.0400

Bored?

Nordgrey

In this posting we are either going a million miles an hour or at a dead stop.

Today is one of those dead stop days, so I decided to plunk around in the lounge section and see what is what. Do yourselves a favour and go back in time and read some of these threads if, like myself, you were not around when they were new.

Be it Jeff's strange effect on weather systems, Don's epic search for Chevron stations driving his new Mopar across the country or anyone of a bunch of other threads, there is some great reading there!

Fine literature, indeed. Seems that we have just the right mix of car enthusiasts, nut-jobs, paranoids and romantics. Maybe when the forum hits the 5 year mark we could make a book featuring the craziest threads. :help::cheers:

:willy::lolsmack::lolsmack::D

Fine literature, indeed. Seems that we have just the right mix of car enthusiasts, nut-jobs, paranoids and romantics. Maybe when the forum hits the 5 year mark we could make a book featuring the craziest threads. :help::cheers:

:lolsmack:

Oh and speaking of Jeff did you wash your car over the weekend? I drove from PA to Wisconsin today and got caught in a snow storm on 80 about 120 miles from the Ohio border. There was snow on the ground in PA in May. I had to slow down because it was sticking to the road. :willy:

Archived