Customer Service 866.965.0400

I wish I would have kept...

jpu471

I am sure we have all had cars in our life we, at some point, let go and now in our old age wish we had. For me at one time or another a long time ago we owned these. How bout you? 1962 Corvette 1959 Jaguar XK 150 drophead 1959 Mercedes 190 SL 1966 VW Microbus Poptop camper

1971 VW Bus 1600 dual port engine. White over green, external oil cooler, pristine. I completely rebuilt that engine, balanced all pistons/rods to within 5 gm or less of each other - very smooth, crank was perfect, cam was perfect. Mechanical advance distributor (one spring) helped it get it's HP a lot earlier, helped back when PA speed limit was 55 and the old girl was geared for 65.

on another area - Wish I had never sold a 65 Blackface Fender Bassman head. Oh well!

Not had enough cars and am not old enough (imo) to have said that yet but I have a 1998 F-150 4X4 that I ordered from the factory in the summer of '97 and received in September of that year. I've thought about selling it and then I've thought NO I don't want to be one of those guys that says that.

The truck has 91,000 miles on it and is as clean as can be. It needs a little loving but nothing horrible. No rust!

Chris

Got one of those:

1968 Corvette convertible, 327/350 hp 4 speed. It was red..

vf_red6l8008.jpg,

but was supposed to be blue.

clip_image002.jpg.

The car was lots of fun, but with no air in Florida is was a little warm (did I mention it was my DD!). Also it overheated quickly, so I only drove in a few parades! :D

p.s. neither of these are pictures of my actual car.

Wish we had not get rid of Plywagen II. But room was required for the next build!

Thankfully my uncle bought it back a couple years ago, so I get to bomb around in her a couple times a year.

Here you see it on the first road test, builder in the seat.

picture.php?albumid=320&pictureid=1793

Couple of them for me.

2004 Silverado SS - was forced to sell it when the wife got pregnant. It was way too un-family-friendly to consider keeping with Tanner on the way. The transmission was set up to snap your neck (billet servos, shift kit, I6 TB stall, etc) it was loud (dual 40 series flowmasters dumped under the bed) and the interior was jammed full of TV's, 2 Boston Acoustic comp level subs pushed by over 2000 watts, etc. 5.1 surround... yes I had surround sound in my truck LOL... and 2 TV's just in the dash, why? Because I could LOL. Spindle dropped, 22's, custom roll pan, etc etc etc. Man do I miss that truck :(

DSC01162.jpg

DSC01164.jpg

DSC01278.jpg

DSC01283.jpg

That was replaced by the TBSS... which I'm sure many of you remember, but again, growing family... a 400hp midsized SUV just isn't practical, but it was fun :D

DSC_5394.jpg

DSC_5400.jpg

DSC_5403.jpg

image0005.jpg

Man Dylan, I'm digging both of those rides. My "Wish I woulda kept it" isn't an actual car but instead was a 2002 Sportster. It was my first bike and I got it in May of 2005 when I was 20. Love love LOVED that bike and in all my time riding it I never saw another Sportster the same color. Concord Purple was the color and had I known of Adams at the time I would have really made it shine.

Sportster2.jpgSportster2.jpg

Best pic I could find on a whim.

believe it or not there are two vehicles one of which i still have. My 99 silverado i have had since day one ordered it in dec of 98 and took delivery in march of 99 with 5 miles on it. I tried selling it once and everyone that saw it with a for sale sign yelled at me lol so i still have it and probably will till it falls apart or gets totalled. the other is a very simple 92 gmc jimmy it was a two door four wheel drive and i loved it and would like to find another one hopefully in good shape. sold it to by the silverado

Yea. 2003 & 2004 was AWD only... RWD was an option in 05 I believe.

Hmm that something i didnt know i thought all of the years you had the option between the twp. I wish they would make another run of these in the new body style with the new 6.2 supercharged.

Hmm that something i didnt know i thought all of the years you had the option between the twp. I wish they would make another run of these in the new body style with the new 6.2 supercharged.

You and me both... I'm still drooling over the 427SS concept they had out at SEMA -

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fa1XdSuBUCU&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fa1XdSuBUCU&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

You and me both... I'm still drooling over the 427SS concept they had out at SEMA -

<EMBED src=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fa1XdSuBUCU&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b width=480 height=385 type=application/x-shockwave-flash allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always"></EMBED>

That is one sweet truck!:thumbsup:

im only 19 and only have had 2 vehilces a 94 chevy 4x4 which was a hunk of junk but me and dad did alot of work to it, sorta were i learned some of my knowledge from vehicles, i own a silv ss now and dotn regret buying it any day of the wk its awesome. and they better make a new style silvy ss that would be unreal, dylan i ordered up the bser rollpan and iss spoiler cant wait to get the rollpan fitted it looks so sweet on your old truck

I miss a lot of my old cars, but things change. I still wish I had my '56 Nomad though. That one I knew I shouldn't have sold the second it left my driveway, I looked at my wife and said "I sold the wrong car." No digital pics handy. She wasn't a show car, but she ran great and we took her a lot of places.

Bruce

Never really had any vehicle that was really spectacular but I loved most of them! I am one of those people that keep one a year maybe 2 (keep one for only 4 months one time) and then when i get rid of them I say "I should have never sold that one". Of course I usually say that when making payment on the current one!

This was my first car. 1984 300ZX (had a lot surprising options to be a 84, freaked me out when it talked to me! Typical first car and I totaled it 2 days after getting it.

38.jpg?t=1273676645

Then my mom decided she was going to buy me a car (which I didn't have much of a choice in picking. A Plymouth Neon Expresso (plymouth version of dodges sport (never understood why they had a plymouth and a dodge). After she made the first payment she handed me the payment book and told me I had to to pay for it (which they paid too much for so I wasn't getting rid of it for awhile). Kinda got screwed on that one. But I ended up wasting another 10,000 or so on it after having it a few years.

Went from this :

29.jpg?t=1273678411

To this: Couldn't find a pic of when it was finally painted. Had in dash tv dvd, dolby digital surround, playstation, (this was about 10 yrs ago when I only seen a couple other people with in dash tvs)

neon9.jpg?t=1273678717

neon19.jpg?t=1273678821

That was a little rough to drive around all the time so I bought a S10 Extreme from my bro. Of course ended up lowering it so the better ride thing didn't work out.

s107.jpg?t=1273679052

0193897-R1-015-6.jpg?t=1273679122

Sold both of those and went through a few other rides and then boughta mustang (only could afford a V6 at the time) But did some mods to it too. Can't drive anything stock!

Picture045.jpg?t=1273679297

IMG_0450.jpg?t=1273679365

IMG_0446.jpg?t=1273679433

Then I started working in Construction so I needed a Truck 2004 Ram (of course it had a hemi. Made a custom in dash double din for dvd/nav unit. Truck had single din from factory. Had a lot of room for a reg cab truck!

Picture309.jpg?t=1273679654

Picture286.jpg?t=1273679831

Now I have a 2007 Dodge Ram (of course still has hemi). Looking to buy something else!:D Sorry if to much info and pictures!

Dang Jeremy, you remind me of a buddy of mine that I grew up with. we counted them up one day. From the time he was 12 until 22 he bought and sold 73 motorcycles.

Can you guess what he does for a living now? LOL.

Wish I still had my '91 CRX. It had an 1.8 LS Vtech w/ Type R pistons, ported GSR head, JUN billet cams and Type R intake manifold. Made 210hp at the wheels and ran high 12's in the 1/4, this was about 12 years ago. Really a great little toy, just not a great daily driver. Funny to think that it was faster than my G8 is now.

crx.jpg[/img]

crx2.jpg

Archived