Customer Service 866.965.0400

Customer Service, Adam's Style!

pitpens

Question

I know that a lot has been said about the customer service that Adam's provides, hell that's half the reason I started to use their products.

I just want to tell you about my experience with said service. I sent an email to Adam's today at 11:20 EST, within two hours, I was on the phone with Adam himself. He listened for a while, and we spoke about how to get the best out of Adam's products, I had to end the call early (work). He took care of everything and sent another email very quickly.

I have never experienced customer service at this level. All I can say is WOW!!!

Adam, thank you very much,

Chad

10 answers to this question

The service makes me feel like they are just down the street, drop by get advice/chat and pick up what is needed...thanks Ashley and all that make it work in shipping, product....

I can't say enough about the customer service! My wife ended up calling once to check on the status of an order shipment and ended up talking to Adam himself. Couldn't of been nicer and helpful. That speaks volumes about the company and in turn, the products themselves!

Very kind posts here friends, thank you! It's nice to have such a great customer base. Makes it easy to do nice things for customers!

Thank you for your kindness!!:bow:

Archived