Customer Service 866.965.0400

Where I have disappeared too !

6spdg37s

Well besides the thread on the tragedy in my life, and the new z06, I have been sparce around the adams polishes forums and the reason is I have been studying 80+ hrs a week for my trading licenses.

And I have passed..

I now possess a Series 6 (investment Company Products/Variable Life Contracts Representative Exam)

and a Series 63 (Uniform Securities Agent State Law Exam)

and will be taking the NYS Life exam on Wednesday.:banana:

without saying a specific place, I am working in investments these days, unfortunately I left my job at the largest re-insurer in March when I graduated graduate school

So its not that I dont love you guys !!! I have just been busy and without internet access ( partly by choice, partly by force)

Jeff has been regaling us all with his strategies for hypermiling, reducing carbon footprints and modding our cars for better efficiency. His most disturbing tip? Drive naked to save a few pounds of needless weight! It's been really insightful -- and creepy.

But seriously, congrats on passing the exam and all the studying. Good work! :cheers:

Jeff has been regaling us all with his strategies for hypermiling, reducing carbon footprints and modding our cars for better efficiency. His most disturbing tip? Drive naked to save a few pounds of needless weight! It's been really insightful -- and creepy.

But seriously, congrats on passing the exam and all the studying. Good work! :cheers:

What Rich said!:D

Congrats!:cheers:

Archived