Customer Service 866.965.0400

Red Light Runners

Marylander

Friend of mine just sent me the same video.

The sad thing is that a 13 year old son of a friend of ours was killed when they ran through a stop sign on a back country road. About the only good thing about that accident was, their car was hit right where he was sitting and died instantly. This way he didn't have to suffer.

• 2 weeks later...

I only could make it to the 2 minute line.:eek: I noticed alot of them were the same intersection somewhere, but the one that made me think :loser: is where the geo/corolla ran it and scored that van before going off into the other lanes. I've seen people that dumb when we're coming to a green light and there are no other cars ANYWHERE. I'd been tailgated at the speed limit and nearly rear ended when I pulled over for Code 3.:explode: The other day we saw an ambulance go by and a cherokee drove around the car in front of him that had pulled over for the ambulance. Moron.

• 4 weeks later...

Sadly, I see these on a daily basis. I get to talk to the individuals involved in the MVA and it can be heartbreaking, especially when there are major injuries and/or fatalities involved. Texting and talking on the cell is a HUGE factor for a lot of accidents.

Archived