Customer Service 866.965.0400

How to get 25+ yr customer to switch?

Captain Slow

Question

Like the title says, how do you get a 25+ year customer to switch? Answer: You out service the other company. I've never really had an issue with that other company, but as a client services manager I like rewarding great customer service when I get it. I had an issue with a recent order. Adam's Polishes Products all exceeded my expectations. I did however have a minor issue (mostly in my head!) with one of the products. Let me say it again: Adam's Polishes Products all exceeded my expectations. There was just a minor cosmetic issue I had with one of the products.

I e-mailed customer service as Adam has asked us to do in this Sticky:http://www.adamsforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3556

So I did just that; detailing my "issue" and including a pic. I sent it off at 3:14 PM Central time. Thirteen minutes later at 3:27 PM I received an e-mail response from Dylan von Kleist. He informed me that the issue would be resolved immediately and lo and behold at 4:28 PM I got another e-mail. This was from the warehouse informing me of the FedEX tracking number on the replacement package. DAYUM! That's fast, convenient and easy. No jumping through hoops, no pleading, heck there weren't even any questions. Just simply FANTASTIC customer service. I'm so tickled that I am including this experience in my next staff meeting, no strike that. I'm telling my staff this story when I return to the office on Monday AM.

I'll still be 'car crazy', only it'll be with Adam's Premium Car Care Products from now on.

Adam, your products and your staff are responsible for this: you've earned my business.

:willy::):thumbsup::bow::banana::patriot::cheers::D:jawdrop::party::bravo::cool::grouphug::2thumbs:

^ Did I miss anything above? ^

BTW: Does this make me an Adam's evangelist? :patriot:

12 answers to this question

Glad to hear it. The customer service with Adam's just can't be beat. And the quality of their products and the results you'll get from them can't be beat either.

Welcome to the club! :welcomebanner:

Adam's customer service is top notch. Another great story! :2thumbs:

If every business gave the customer service that Adam does than this world would be a much happier place. :rockon:

Glad to hear it. The customer service with Adam's just can't be beat. And the quality of their products and the results you'll get from them can't be beat either.

Welcome to the club! :welcomebanner:

I will never buy anything but Adam's. Not only are the products great everyone at the company is great to work with.

Just thought you'd like to hear my follow up. I received my package today and am tickled pink. :):2thumbs:

When I opened the package a fellow car nut noticed. We talked for a few minutes and then she asked me for the company name and website. Mother's may be losing a customer.... :willy:

Finally I told my staff of my experience with Adam's Polishes. Of course with my staff I was preaching to the choir' date=' but I wanted to reiterate to them that my experience earned that company a new customer. That level of service will also [u']keep[/u] the customer.

70's girl: Amen to that comment.

Yep. You can get car wax at thousands of places, but I will keep ordering from Adam's because the products are simple, work well, and the service is awesome. Adam has personally e-mailed me before because he was sitting at his desk and saw an order of mine come across the screen. He took the time to write and say thanks, and that meant a lot.

If every business gave the customer service that Adam does than this world would be a much happier place. :rockon:

Yeah, and there would only be one company for each product line - the company that won the Customer Service war. :)

Great story and a great message for those out there with businesses.

Archived