Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adams Detail Bag

almecum

Question

16 answers to this question

Adam, Might I recommend different size bags? From a basic to the "Man that has it all"? I know all my stuff wouldn't fit into what the old size bag was.

Good idea,,, I use one of the older 6 bottle bags as my go bag for local shows, etc, the bigger 10 bottle bag for my full kit. Plus one of the small travel bags that holds 4 samples in each car.

Bruce

We are planning our next bag, and hope to have it by mid-late summer. Must be made in the USA, which limits us.

Adam, Might I recommend different size bags? From a basic to the "Man that has it all"? I know all my stuff wouldn't fit into what the old size bag was.

We are planning our next bag, and hope to have it by mid-late summer. Must be made in the USA, which limits us.

Still, NO CHINA PRODUCTS will be sold from Adam's Polishes. :patriot: (Griot's, Meg's, Autogeek, etc, are all China bags.)

I am one of the lucky ones. I have their original Red Bag and also their bigger Black Bag. I used the red one for my Porta Cable and pads as well as the needed materials and the black bag is for all my daily detail supplies.

if you look at a couple of the dealers for adams they may still have some in stock try phil at detailersdomain and also mark he is down in florida cant think of his website but look up on here for dealers and check out there sites. I think ray at grabiak chevy still had a couple too.

Archived