Customer Service 866.965.0400

WHEW!!!!! Finally finished!

Question

Well, y'all, I JUST finished the Adams washing, polishing and waxing system!! for the FIRST TIME!-It's now 11:30 p.m. Took me right at 12 hours to do it all-but...

WOW!! My 2010 Aqua Blue Metallic Camaro looks UNBELIEVABLE! The paint actually looks WET!! AJ (aka Junkman) is THE MAN!!

AJ-I followed the steps pretty well-may have used a bit more pressure than necessary on the PC, but then again I am an IRON MAN (lift weights and stuff) but all in all it turned out magnificent!!! I think I lost about 15 lbs in sweat-heat index of 105+ and the halogens glaring down on me all day didn't help -had to peel my t-shirt and shorts off (too much info?)

Man y'all didn't tell me it would be so much WORK!!! I washed her good, then clayed the HECK outta her-used 2 bars (dropped one and had to toss it), washed her again, then went to it with the SHR and my PC-I had some scratches and I touched them up a little, then, wet sanded it good before I tried it. It turned out pretty well, but if you really look close, you could just make it out..then the machine polish and finishing up with the machine wax and a good rubdown...

BTW, I had NO IDEA there were so many dings and chips until I detailed my car-That's part of the reason it took so long, cleaning up and touching up dings and chips. They weren't terribly bad, but again, if you REALLY look, you'll see 'em.

SO I'm finally relaxing with an ice cold glass of lemonade and feeling like a proud papa- She's SO PRETTY!! I'll post before/after pictures tomorrow..

THANKS SO MUCH AJ!! Your videos made the difference! and special thanks to Adams polishes for excellent products!!

Saw a Boxster indentical to this on the way to work this morning.

Thinking a ghost striping like that in blue on the Camaro might look pretty good. Not exactly that pattern of course, but that idea.

porsche-boxster-s-de-1_800x0w.jpg

YEah, I'd LOVE something like that that's not TOO big of a contrast

Detailing is definitely a lot of hard work and doing it in the heat is almost unbearable. However the end results make all that hard work worth it in the end! I can't wait to see your pictures.

PS: Be glad you don't have a SUV like me....that makes for an even longer day!

i dont know how you detail that big thing-it takes me forever to do the lil 370! LOL :lol:

I feel ya buddy! Great job! YOU DID IT!!!!:bravo:

My little 370Z roadster(ragtop-no roof to polish) took SIX hours-so dont feel bad. You will get faster as you get the muscle memory.

the black stripe looks bad *** -puts out a diff vibe to me than the white. I'm just sayin...

ABM nice and detailed. :drool: For the striped, like Junkman said, painted looks a lot nicer. Painted rallys should run right above $1,000, and definitely consider silver, ABM with silver is the most gorgeous color combo on this planet Earth IMO! :cheers: