Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adams Limited Foam Cannon

jakerodz7

Question

Hello all,

I am looking at getting the Adams Limited Foam Cannon and was just wondering if anyone has purchased it and has any feedback on it?  I read the only review it has on the site but that didn't do much to help me move in either direction.  Please share any user experience you have with it.  

Also, does anyone know if it is manufactured by MTM as the others have been?  Thank you for your input!

8 answers to this question

On 2/23/2020 at 12:31 PM, Mike E. said:

I had an original Adam's Foam Cannon and had problems with it. Exchanged it for the MTM PF22. Much better product. PF22 has worked flawlessly with Mega Foam and Ultra Foam shampoos. 

Maybe I will just stick to the PF22 then and play it safe. I just like how this would make it much easier to mix the soap in with the water and also how it will not have the tip over problem I really don't about the PF22.

16 hours ago, Yo-Yo Ma's Cousin said:

Hey Jake, do you have the PF22?

If so, you could just swap out the bottle for one with the bigger base. 

Hey Juan,

I do have the PF22, I love it for the most part, but the tip over issue is annoying.  I did see that they released a new bottle to fix the issue and am considering that as well.  I also don't like the inability to really mix the contents well, I've got some really viscous soaps I like to use in there and I always feel like no matter how much I shake they do not mix well enough.  Still maybe I will just get the new bottle.  Thanks for that option as well.