Chonsey

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine aren't race bikes...

Nice VMax Chris! :drool:

I had a 1988. Bought it for $4500 in 1990 and sold it in 2002 for $4700! Even before Adams I'd take off all the painted pieces in the winter and bring them inside and put coat after coat of Liquid Glass on it. Some things don't change.

I love the fact that these bikes remained the same for so many years. Unfortunately bikes and NJersey don't go together. Too many crazy drivers for me. :willy:

Nice VMax Chris! :drool:

I had a 1988. Bought it for $4500 in 1990 and sold it in 2002 for $4700! Even before Adams I'd take off all the painted pieces in the winter and bring them inside and put coat after coat of Liquid Glass on it. Some things don't change.

I love the fact that these bikes remained the same for so many years. Unfortunately bikes and NJersey don't go together. Too many crazy drivers for me. :willy:

Thanks! I might as well sell it. I NEVER ride either of them. The max has has a lot done to it.

With just carb work and an exhaust I put down 124bhp to the wheel which is DANG good for an engine designed in 1983. :thumbsup: It's a fun bike.

Chris

Thanks! I might as well sell it. I NEVER ride either of them. The max has has a lot done to it.

With just carb work and an exhaust I put down 124bhp to the wheel which is DANG good for an engine designed in 1983. :thumbsup: It's a fun bike.

Chris

And can you believe that they are still selling the same model (slightly diff engine) some 23 years later, for a tiddy $19,500! Check it out. This was the color of mine.

10ST_VMax_red_S3_f3bdd145.jpg

And can you believe that they are still selling the same model (slightly diff engine) some 23 years later, for a tiddy $19,500! Check it out. This was the color of mine.

10ST_VMax_red_S3_f3bdd145.jpg

LOL it's TOTALLY different. Not ONE part passes between the two.:thumbsup:

Oh!

Looks the same in that little pic. :o

Nearly 200BHP with vtec and a vboost like setup with fuel injection. AMOLED read out and ram air! Can't really compare the two.

FAST!!! VERY FAST!!!

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
My Toys: 2010 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14, 2004 Harley Davidson V-ROD VRSCA

04rodnick5.jpg

I love V-Rod's. Nice Bike!

heres a pic of my 05 ninja 636 zx6r that i sold last summer regretfully

IMG_1104.jpg

If there's a bike in this picture it must be behind the Viper! :lolsmack: