Customer Service 866.965.0400

Difference between the flex 3401 VRG and the L3403 VRG

arvizu360

Question

Hey there i would like to know if there are any differences between these two models and what do you guys recommend on getting?

I plan on getting the flex combo from adams with the 3 pads and the 3 polishes. for 399 but I also see another kit in other site that has the flex L3403 and other stuff for 250 dlls any help?

8 answers to this question

3401 is a forced rotation DA buffer (it has an orbital movement like a DA, but also has a forced 'rotary-style' rotation as well). It has a small learning curve, is generally safe, but a very versatile machine. 3403 is a rotary buffer, has a steep learning curve, and is not safe in the hands of a novice.

Edited by 02Xtreme07ss

3401 is a forced rotation DA buffer (it has an orbital movement like a DA, but also has a forced 'rotary-style' rotation as well). It has a small learning curve, is generally safe, but a very versatile machine. 3403 is a rotary buffer, has a steep learning curve, and is not safe in the hands of a novice.

I been having a PC for like 3 years already. Last year I upgraded to the newer version of it the 7424xp. I want to use something that can cut the time a lot. i get good results with the pc but Time is really killing me. Which do you think can make the best results in the least amount of time?

3401 is a technically a hybrid of the two because it combines the orbital rotation of a DA with the forced, concentric rotation of a rotary. It is more commonly considered to be in the DA family.

what about FLEX PE14-2-150 Rotary Polisher