Customer Service 866.965.0400

Cam Spray Foamer attachment

eleven357

Question

hahahaha

apparently the pressure washer I bought has chem injection built in already.

I guess I didn't need to order the foamer attachment.

The built in injector in the pressure washer does not create thick foam like a foam cannon type of adapter will.

The built in injector in the pressure washer does not create thick foam like a foam cannon type of adapter will.

Ok good. Then I am glad that I bought the attachment. Could you please tell me how to attach the foamer to my wand? I cannot figure out how to take off the existing nozzle at the end of the wand. Thanks!

Check out this link:

http://www.autopia.org/forum/car-detailing/98874-foam-cannon-gun-lance-attachment-test.html

Basically, you need to get some quick disconnects, and at the middle of your sprayer install them to allow you to switch between the original wand and the foamer.

I will take some pictures of my cheap Karacher pressure washer setup, using the same foam cannon you have. It's not quite the same, but my nice pressure washer is over at a buddies, and it looks similar to your wand.

Give me a bit, and I will post up a few pics.

Check out this link:

http://www.autopia.org/forum/car-detailing/98874-foam-cannon-gun-lance-attachment-test.html

Basically, you need to get some quick disconnects, and at the middle of your sprayer install them to allow you to switch between the original wand and the foamer.

I will take some pictures of my cheap Karacher pressure washer setup, using the same foam cannon you have. It's not quite the same, but my nice pressure washer is over at a buddies, and it looks similar to your wand.

Give me a bit, and I will post up a few pics.

Thanks man!!!!!

I really do appreciate all of your help.

I was panicking earlier.:help:

This is a sort of step by step using various connectors to be able to attach the foamer to the Karcher. You just need to find the various male/male, male/female, female/female type of connectors that will work for you situation. The long adapter on the end is unique to the Karcher. You can get these parts at the same place you linked for your foamer, or at Home Depot/Lowes. I got mine at a garden supply store, for much cheaper than HD/Lowes.

CIMG0497.jpg

CIMG0498.jpg

CIMG0499.jpg

CIMG0500.jpg

CIMG0502.jpg

Thanks for the photos dude!

I think I will just take the Foamer and first half of my wand down there to make sure I get the right size parts.

I found them at lowes and I already have a male quick connect that screws into the foamer attachment. So I just need a female piece that will screw on the end of my wand.

Thanks man!

Edited by eleven357

No problem. Glad to do it.

I have a few extra pieces so that I can make it work for both pressure washers that I have. I have a nicer 2550 psi pressure washer, and this cheap 1500 psi Karcher pressure washer.

I figured 1500 psi would be safer, and it was only $70 bucks at Big Lots one weekend, so I figured I couldn't go wrong with it.

Ok so I went down to Lowe's and Home Depot to find some quick connects that would fit my wand to no avail. So I am going to show you guys some pics to see if you guys are seeing something that I'm not.

Click on the images for a larger view

th_CIMG5013.jpgth_CIMG5014.jpgth_CIMG5015.jpg

th_CIMG5016.jpgth_CIMG5017.jpgth_CIMG5018.jpg

Edited by eleven357

Split the pressure washer sprayer into (2) pieces and take a detail closeup of both ends. I think the pictures you posted before were showing a clear view of the tip. I need to see the mating connection of the trigger portion.

Split the pressure washer sprayer into (2) pieces and take a detail closeup of both ends. I think the pictures you posted before were showing a clear view of the tip. I need to see the mating connection of the trigger portion.

Ok will do!:thumbsup:

Chris, the problem is the way the wand connects to the trigger. I have spent some time trying to come up with an easy solution, but can't seem to find one. What I would suggest is getting a new gun/wand with solid brass connections at the splice. This would allow you to easily use brass quick disconnects.

You could get just a new wand to replace the one you have. Then, if you bought a female/female connector to attach to your existing male threaded end of your trigger and then use quick disconnects similar to the pictures I posted earlier.

The female threaded portion of your tip, with the inset brass fitting, doesn't allow for any connector to be inserted. I was going to say un-thread that brass connector and get a male connector to thread into the plastic outer female threads, but I don't know how well it would hold up to the pressure. You could try it.

Does this make any sense?

Chris, the problem is the way the wand connects to the trigger. I have spent some time trying to come up with an easy solution, but can't seem to find one. What I would suggest is getting a new gun/wand with solid brass connections at the splice. This would allow you to easily use brass quick disconnects.

You could get just a new wand to replace the one you have. Then, if you bought a female/female connector to attach to your existing male threaded end of your trigger and then use quick disconnects similar to the pictures I posted earlier.

The female threaded portion of your tip, with the inset brass fitting, doesn't allow for any connector to be inserted. I was going to say un-thread that brass connector and get a male connector to thread into the plastic outer female threads, but I don't know how well it would hold up to the pressure. You could try it.

Does this make any sense?

Yeah that makes sense.

How much do you think a new wand would be?

Can you recommend one that you know positively will work?

Thanks for all the help!

I really do appreciate your kindness.:2thumbs: