Customer Service 866.965.0400

Cam Spray Foamer attachment

eleven357

Question

Let us know how you like it. I have still not used mine yet.

Will do. I might experiment with it tomorrow. How much of Adam's Car Wash do you think that I should add to the Foamer bottle?

I'm probably going to try a little at first, so I can gauge how much I need to use.:cheers:

Thanks again for all of your help! I appreciate it:thumbsup:

So I ended getting the replacement gun with the wand and the quick connect end to connect my foamer attachment.

Here are some pics:

l_4730a113f36443a7bf0e00955ced7d8a.jpg

l_aa0170da89c4423a9b0f3f486a2dacd5.jpg

Thank you all for your help and your patience!:bow::bow::bow::bow::cheers:

:)

Looks good you you may find your self liking using it better with out the long lance as you will have better balance that way . You will also find out that the bottle maybe to small .So most of us get a 32 oz bottle and a longer length of tubing from lowes or HDepot and life is good from there.Enjoy it I love mine !!!!!!

So most of us get a 32 oz bottle and a longer length of tubing from lowes or HDepot and life is good from there.Enjoy it I love mine !!!!!!

Yes. The pictures I posted earlier are a 32 oz bottle I bought at Home Depot.

That bottle that came with the foamer wasn't very good. I tried to use it as a diluted mixture sprayer for the All Purpose Cleaner, but it leaked with a sprayer attached. Tossed it in the garbage.

No problem, after reading this thread so many times I finally decided to buy one :banana::banana::banana:

Haha! Yeah man, after I seen what it was capable of, I had to get one as well! I know exactly what you mean!:)

Looks good you you may find your self liking using it better with out the long lance as you will have better balance that way . You will also find out that the bottle maybe to small .So most of us get a 32 oz bottle and a longer length of tubing from lowes or HDepot and life is good from there.Enjoy it I love mine !!!!!!

Right on bro! Thanks for the advice. I will probably end up getting the 32oz bottle with more tubing later on this week. I am kinda burnt out on going to lowes and HD. Thanks again for the help!

Yes. The pictures I posted earlier are a 32 oz bottle I bought at Home Depot.

That bottle that came with the foamer wasn't very good. I tried to use it as a diluted mixture sprayer for the All Purpose Cleaner, but it leaked with a sprayer attached. Tossed it in the garbage.

Right on! Well its good to know where I can get the 32oz bottle and tubing from. Did you guys take out the plastic filter that was at the bottom of the stock tubing and put it into the new tubing for the 32oz bottle?

Yes as you need it as you will find out that holds the tubing open as that unit has some serious suction action and will closeup the tube when it get low. Enjoy it

Thanks!

It worked great today.:banana:

I forgot to take some pics of the actual foam but I have some good before and after just a wash shots. My M5 was dirty.

I love it. The ratio of 4:1 on the Car wash is perfect!!:2thumbs:

My wife's truck wasn't all that dirty so I just have after wash shots:

CIMG5033.jpg

CIMG5034.jpg

CIMG5035.jpg

CIMG5036.jpg

CIMG5037.jpg

CIMG5038.jpg

My before shots for the M5:

CIMG5039.jpg

CIMG5040.jpg

CIMG5041.jpg

CIMG5043.jpg

CIMG5044.jpg

CIMG5045.jpg

CIMG5046.jpg

CIMG5047.jpg

I had my little detailer in training helping me out today!:jester:

CIMG5049.jpg

My dark after wash pics, I still need to clay her, but she is garaged.

Will clay her when I have more time:

CIMG5050.jpg

CIMG5060.jpg

CIMG5062.jpg

Luv that M5 My detailing partner has the exact same car . Color and all . Looks good . That camspray does make it fun !!!

Thanks!

Hey how does your buddy clean out his rims, behind the spokes?

Does he use a drill attachment of some sort?

Thanks!

Hey how does your buddy clean out his rims, behind the spokes?

Does he use a drill attachment of some sort?

Hey . We use a EZ-detail brush and thin microfiber mitt as those wheels are ope so they are pretty eazy to clean then coat with a nice wheel sealant

Oh Adam's BSG will seal your wheels? THat's awesome!:bow:

I usually use it for maintenace after a wash But Every couple of months I use a straight sealant from another company which I will not post the name of to do company is a competitor and we donot want any issues .But it is the main protection.

Edited by rwisejr

Not my video but here is an example of how thick the foam gets:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phR_nyDwxvQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phR_nyDwxvQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>