Customer Service 866.965.0400

Moving to SoCal!

ArablueRS3

Glad to hear you are traveling safely......We loved Flagstaff. Went on vacation there for a week, lots of stuff to see and great town. great restaurants with micro brews. One of the best places we visited when we lived in California.

We'll be there two days using one to head to the Grand Canyons. We'll check out the city afterwards!

Greg great Post Big Daddy. Love hearing the journey, little break from the everyday detailing post. Love the Stang, Great Color.

Your trip reminds me of mine back in 93. Went on Recruiting Duty. Was stationed in Camp Pendleton. Me and the wife lived in San Diego area. Made the trip from there back to my home in Central Florida for Recruiting Duty. Fun trip but full of drama. Got caught in this crazy thunderstorm on I-10 outside of El Paso. But it was a fun ride. I drove over the road after I got out of the Corps for a few years and have been on the same roads your riding many times. Know every stop your making. Flagstaff is unreal being up on top.

Enjoy San Diego and Coronado Island. Deployed out of there many times on the USS Tarawa LHA-1. Last time was in 90 for the Gulf War. Loved the Marine Corps but had a blast on Tarawa. Diego fun place to live. We lived east of town in El Cajon.

Anyway thanks for the photos and story. Hope you cats make it all the way safe and sound, hopefully the cat does not turn into the exorcist after being in the crate and scratch you up.

:2thumbs::patriot::patriot::cheers:

Gary

Edited by GaryW
top secret

• 4 weeks later...

Forgive me for not posting the final pictures. But, we of course made it to San Diego. Unfortunatly living the life of a Military member duty called shortly after arriving. So, here i am sitting in the Middle East....again! Once i finish up my current duties here i'll post up the last pics of our drive across country.