Customer Service 866.965.0400

Sold the Jeep!!! Sad day

Schwag one

Well, unfortunately I had to do it. With our upcoming move to CO Springs I had to sell the Jeep. I Adamized it on Monday, posted it on eBay, and it sold within 12 hours of posting. I wasn't trying to gouge anyone. I just threw a fair price up for my 08 with 25k miles and me being the second owner. The buyer sent me a deposit like an hour after he hit BIN. He coming to pick it up on Saturday morning. :( So I'm down to my DD Camry (kill me) while my wifey has the Tahoe. Freeing up some funds just in case.

I'll be back with another SRT. If things keep going the way they currently are, I'm hoping to be back in a 2014 GCSRT8 early next year.

For all of you CO residents, wtf does no one have an AC unit installed?! The house we bought was built in 98 and no AC? Really? We're having one installed the day after we close. You folks are crazy!

Sounds like a tough choice but if it means getting into a 2014 later then that sounds awesome.

And for homes in Colorado not having AC........I heard it's because everyone is just soooo cool, wink wink. And I think wearing plaid shorts has something to do with it. LOL!

It was definitely a tough choice, but moving 3 cars just wasn't an option given we're paying for the move. Saturday and August 13 (move) just can't come soon enough. I'm HOPEFUL of a 2014...hopeful.

Ha! I guess I'll seat bucket when I'm there because plaid shorts really dont suit me even though my better half thinks otherwise..

Shoot!  I don't even have time to clean my vehicles let alone someone else's!   :rolleyes:

This Saturday I'm tearing into the Enclave and getting it cleaned up.  I think MP #2 and I have a date with the chrome wheels...   :(  

Congrats on the sale though!  On to bigger and better things I say!  

Maybe the rumor of the 392 RAM will come true and they'll have them in crew cabs for you! ;) 

Rumors guys...  Rumors!!  Wouldn't that be awesome though?  It'd be a 2wd though...  Guarantee you that! 

Seeing that my CC gets 20 or less MPG, I can't imagine what the 6.4 would get.  Personally, I think for a truck, the 5.7L's 395HP and 407lbft of TQ are sufficient.