Customer Service 866.965.0400

I am sure this has been covered, I didn't find anything on the topic. 

I think it would be cool to have an iPad app or similar with all the videos, and even quick tips, and instructional info built in.  A direct link to info while detailing if needed. 

Or even a nice laminated book with pictures and the such with instructions and tips. I believe that would be useful when knee deep in detail spray

I saw on facebook a catalog was posted- but was unsure on the content of it

I am sure this has been covered, I didn't find anything on the topic.

I think it would be cool to have an iPad app or similar with all the videos, and even quick tips, and instructional info built in. A direct link to info while detailing if needed.

Or even a nice laminated book with pictures and the such with instructions and tips. I believe that would be useful when knee deep in detail spray

I saw on facebook a catalog was posted- but was unsure on the content of it

They actually have a Detailing Quick Reference guide. There is a PDF on here if you do a search and they have printed/laminated copies for purchase on the store site.

I saw the poster on the site, but does it just show the basic steps? I couldn't tell by the picture. I thought about buying it just to add to my garage art  B)

I mean more like the things we learn beyond the basics.  For instance, I have a cheat sheet with little things I ran into on my wife's tahoe that I read on the forums. Like polishing water spots out of glass, or which grit sandpapers to use while correcting headlight lenses that have failing UV coatings.

I guess it would be kind of an undertaking to take the collective knowledge of this forum and put it into one place