Customer Service 866.965.0400

Another Company with Awesome Customer Service?

Grey Ghost

I know you're not supposed to link other company's products but what I want to share has nothing to do with car care so maybe I'm good? 

I saw a short write up in Cigar Aficionado about a company called Bison Made that sells leather goods made right here in the USA.  Since I needed a new belt, I decided to check out their site. 

http://www.bisonmade.com/#about

As I read about them, I couldn't help think that some of you might enjoy their stuff as well.  Like I said, I needed a belt so I ordered one, along with a wallet (can never order one thing).  Shipping was fast and the packaging was impeccable.  Really impressive presentation and the belt is awesome.

Here's the best part.  While I loved the design of the wallet I received, the grain was pretty bland.  I know leather is something that is unique from piece to piece and that it will change over time but the more I looked at it, the less satisfied I was.  So I reached out to Bison Made and boy was I impressed.  The rep said she looked at their stock of the finished leather I ordered and she agreed it was not the best looking.  She said that they had another shipment of leather coming in and that she would make sure I received a new one with a return label for the one I had.  Within a week, that was at my doorstep and the new wallet is awesome.

So a company manufacturing products in the USA, from USA suppliers, with a lifetime guarantee on craftsmanship with awesome customer service.  Can't get better than that.