Customer Service 866.965.0400

New Yorkers Unite!

JJ1o87

New Yorkers (and all those who border NY) let's unite and find someplace where we can have our very own detail clinic! Cmon, aren't you frustrated like me that all these fun little events are held in places you've never heard of? It's time we band together and get something going to the big apple! Who's with me?

nj here man you know the englishtown swap meet is coming up in april lots of people and lots of dirty and shiny vehicles they do it twice a year one in april and one in september although the april one is the big one. and thats englishtown racetrack in old bridge nj

nj here man you know the englishtown swap meet is coming up in april lots of people and lots of dirty and shiny vehicles they do it twice a year one in april and one in september although the april one is the big one. and thats englishtown racetrack in old bridge nj

didn't know that - cool.

Well i can send the invite out to some nj chapters of other sites i belong too like chevytruckworld, dodgetruckworld, fordtruckworld also i belong to a few gm sites as well so if we can agree on a date then ill start posting on the other sites and see if we can get something going.

well ill tell you what write up something on here about who what and possibly where and ill copy and post the link in the other forums im on then we can see if this takes off and maybe we can get some more members on this forum too.

I'd be willing to bet Phil would put on a great clinic :pc::pc::pc::pc:

Detailers Domain

Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632

Phone: 201-233-0003

Phil@detailersdomin.com

www.DetailersDomain.com

I'll shoot him an email dude! Are we all supposed to chip in money to pay this guy or something? I emailed adam about all the details about doing this but he's apparently too busy to answer my emails! :willy:

Just pickup the phone and call the man :rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon:

He gets a few hundred emails a day :lolsmack::lolsmack:

No need to pay for a detail clinic, just buy stuff while you are there :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: