Customer Service 866.965.0400

New Yorkers Unite!

JJ1o87

Well I just talked to Phil at detailers domain and he is unable to run this clinic. So please someone else out there feel free to chime in. Let's get this clinic off the ground!

u should run it at ur house lol and we can bbq afterwards...

actually bro i might have some one problem is its out in LI, well queens/LI border i believe... ill give you his contact info and u can talk to him and C

this kid andrew. Tell him John (6spdg37s) from g35nyc.com directed you to him and see if hed b interested in doing it.

17-16 154th st

Whitestone, Ny 11357

(718) 445- 9995 ......same number

(next to Amichi Deli & Across the street from Middle School 194)

Edited by 6spdg37s

u should run it at ur house lol and we can bbq afterwards...

actually bro i might have some one problem is its out in LI, well queens/LI border i believe... ill give you his contact info and u can talk to him and C

this kid andrew. Tell him John (6spdg37s) from g35nyc.com directed you to him and see if hed b interested in doing it.

17-16 154th st

Whitestone, Ny 11357

(718) 445- 9995 ......same number

(next to Amichi Deli & Across the street from Middle School 194)

I would have no problem doing it at my house but the clinic would have to be like 10 people. The detailer would have to be an adams guy so he wouldn't work. I'm going to have to talk to Adam again this is getting absurd.

I would have no problem doing it at my house but the clinic would have to be like 10 people. The detailer would have to be an adams guy so he wouldn't work. I'm going to have to talk to Adam again this is getting absurd.

You mean there are not 10 people on LI that want to learn how to detail their cars ? I find that absurd, I've been there many times and there are lots of dirty cars !!!!!!!

You mean there are not 10 people on LI that want to learn how to detail their cars ? I find that absurd, I've been there many times and there are lots of dirty cars !!!!!!!

No, I said that if I had the clinic at my house it would have to be limited to like 10 people because there's no way in hell i'd ever be able to fit more than that. My only problem now is finding an Adams detailer willing to run this thing. I'm not worried about numbers - once this is finalized I'm sure people will come out've the woodwork. :xfingers:

What about a local car dealer ? That's what we did in NH, it was a large Chevy dealer and they gave a tour of the place to show off their inventory for anyone who was interested. Most dealers are willing to do just about anything to get people in the door right now :rockon::rockon::rockon:

I mean a car dealer as a place to host it, have you checked with the other Adam's dealers in your area, besides Phil, as far as them being the host and setting the show up ?

Mikes Motor Sports

123 Iradell Road

Ithaca, NY 14850

Phone: 607-277-5114

mikesmotorsportsny@yahoo.com

Brandon DeFeo

86 Albertson Ave

Bridgeton, NJ 08302

Phone: 609-364-5480

brandon@adamspolishes.com