Customer Service 866.965.0400

rock chips on g37s

6spdg37s

Question

so while detailing my G in the garage the other nite once clay barring the windshield i noticed alota rock chips in it...like cuts in the glass...this upsets me cause the car only has 10,259 miles on it..at the same time i dont give a F because its a lease n ill return it wit no windshield i dont care lol but idk how i accumulated so many chips in such a small amount of time...probably from all the s.i/bk driving

5 answers to this question

I am not sure what "s.i/bk" driving is but if that is some type code for highway driving than I think you are on to something....especially being in the northeast. The roads are tough in the winter with all the sand/salt/junk on them. It's a curse but the more I clean my windows the worse they look.

Winters are killers. I make sure I stay WELL behind the person in front of me with my vehicles. THAT helps a ton. My bro is looking at getting a G37xS for his company lease.

I am not sure what "s.i/bk" driving is but if that is some type code for highway driving than I think you are on to something....especially being in the northeast. The roads are tough in the winter with all the sand/salt/junk on them. It's a curse but the more I clean my windows the worse they look.

:lol: Guess its a New York thing.

Yea my Excursion (71,000 miles with a stock windshield somehow :confused:) has some serious pits in the windshield. I'm thinking I'll just have to replace it because its so scratched and messed up. Unless someone has some serious glass polish its not going to come clean.