Customer Service 866.965.0400

2005 Black STI

Taig I was surprised, this car has actually pretty hard clear from what I could tell at how hard it was to correct. The chips on the front end were VERY minimal for a Subaru with 50,100 miles on it that is used to go skiing was also a hint at the paints hardness. The paint is NOTHING like my cousins 07 WRX whoes front end looks like it has shot with a sandblaster. I had great luck with some compound and a white pad. I used an orange/compound on the gelcoated Carbon Fiber. Total time, as I only did the exterior and the owner did the interior vaccuum/wipe down, was about 10 hours. I actually only acheived about 70-80% correction on the hood and the rest of the car was about 85-95% I would estimate. There were weird deep scratches across the front of the hood that looked like someone was playing Dukes of Hazzard and I just didn't want to keep shearing off clear trying to get to them.

Bill,

Bring that Vette over and let me take it for a spin and I'll let you tell people whatever you want to! My new ZR1 is going to be that color. :thumbsup: