Customer Service 866.965.0400

Somebody Out There Likes Me!!!

Junkman2008

Gimp outfit :eek:

:lol: Congradulations A.J..... Well deserved. And to think i was there watching make history.

By the way i may be going to carlyle now. Some friends of mine are vendors and they have room for one more :banana:

Dinners on me

Gimp outfit :eek:

:lol: Congradulations A.J..... Well deserved. And to think i was there watching make history.

By the way i may be going to carlyle now. Some friends of mine are vendors and they have room for one more :banana:

Dinners on me

They have a 20 ounce porterhouse at a sweet little steak house that I have already given the once over and it will meet your approval! A little small for our taste but hey, beggars can't be choosy! :thumbsup:

I got a call the other day asking me if I would like a plaque displaying the article that was done on me this spring. At first, I was like "What article?" I was told that someone did a write-up on the first detailing clinic I ever did, and it was published in the C5/C6 Registry Magazine. I thought this was a online magazine so I asked the guy for a link. He sent me the article and needless to say, I was blown away!

Today, I get home and see a very big box waiting at my front door. After going through a ton of packaging, this is what I found:

article_photo.jpg

Needless to say, I was flabbergasted (that's a old people word for shocked for you young'ins)! This is one sweet present and I would like to thank whoever sent it. A special thanks to the guy who wrote the article. I guess I'll have to do his whole car now!

You can read the article here. :thumbsup:

Everyones been trying to tell you how awesome you are.

Congratulations AJ

That's truly a great reward :thumbsup: