Customer Service 866.965.0400

New to the Adam's Family from Birmingham, AL

Momo.75

Woohoo...got it washed, clayed and already hit with the green pad/Severe Swirl Remover Polish. Started on the orange pad/Swirl & Haze Remover and hope to finish that up tonight. Tomorrow i will hit it with the Fine Machine Polish and Super Sealant. Once all that is done, i am going for the ultimate shine with the Brilliant Glaze and finishing it off with the Americana Carnauba Paste Wax........then i will probably pass out....lol:pc:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad you reminded me of that......actually, that will help me not feel like a failure if i didn't get to it tomorrow.....lol. That will actually work out good because my wife is going out of town on Wednesday morning, so i can use her car while i am working on the last parts of my detail. I just finished the orange pad/Swirl & Haze Remover and calling it quits for the night. I will get the Fine Machine Polish and Super Sealant done tomorrow and get some pics up.....:drool:

I can't tell you guys how much i like these Adam's products over the Griot's Garage stuff i used to use. Thanks for the help guys!...:cheers:

i sometimes wait a week.

Glad you reminded me of that......actually, that will help me not feel like a failure if i didn't get to it tomorrow.....lol. That will actually work out good because my wife is going out of town on Wednesday morning, so i can use her car while i am working on the last parts of my detail. I just finished the orange pad/Swirl & Haze Remover and calling it quits for the night. I will get the Fine Machine Polish and Super Sealant done tomorrow and get some pics up.....:drool:

I can't tell you guys how much i like these Adam's products over the Griot's Garage stuff i used to use. Thanks for the help guys!...:cheers:

I usually wait as well. My reasoning is that since I will at least need to do a Waterless Wash, I figure why waste that time. I wash it again the next weekend, and THEN apply Americana.

I was thinking about getting some of the Waterless Car Wash.

Got it finished up today, but not in time to get some good shots. Here are a couple of teaser shots.

Hood.jpg

HoodScoop.jpg

Will get some better pics tomorrow.

• 4 years later...

Thought I would load some more up to date shots. My truck has grown a little more but still pampered with Adam's.

DSC_0316_zpsimyrshwm.jpg

DSC_0320_zpsrlepphc7.jpg

DSC_0344_zpsvz5m6wxk.jpg

DSC_0343_zpsbmtwrzcz.jpg

DSC_0359_zpss8eylzpw.jpg

DSC_0369_zps5wafgva2.jpg

When I bought the truck in November of 2002 I never planned on doing any mods......oops!

2002%20-%202016_zpsiccwhq0x.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I was a really active detailer from about '94 to '07, when we had our twins. Since I work out of the house and keep our kids when they aren't in school, i pretty much had to hang up the micro fibers for a while. Now that they are getting a little older it is easier doing things around the house. With my new found freedoms i am feeling the detailing bug again.

Before my break, i was a big Griot's Garage product user. As i have been searching around I came across Adam's products, so i am excited to read more about them and get to work.

Attached are some recent pics of my 2003 Toyota 4Runner. I actually bought it in the fall of 2002 and she just turned 120K. I can't wait to get her back in shape with some detailing love.

FrontnoBlur.jpg

Front34noblur.jpg

SidenoBlur.jpg

Rear34noblur.jpg

Hello!