Customer Service 866.965.0400

Detail apron???

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
I've actually been thinking about having some of the Super Plush MF towels sewn together to create an apron/bib. It wouldn't be to difficult to get it done.

It would definitely be soft. By the way, welcome to the forum. If you would like your screen name changed to something a little more user friendly, let me know and I'll change it for you. I would personally hate to have to type that in every time if I were you! We could shorten it to Midnight1700 if you like.

Hey there Junkman,

First, I'd like to say I love the videos! Have learned a lot from them.

Also, as far as changing/shortening my user name, that would be great! That's what I was planning on doing anyway, but must have entered something wrong.

Thank you!!!!!

We would have invited you to the game if it was Daniel. Lord knows, no one can resist that Adonis body you're sportin'! :lol:

Dont be jelous junkman some guys bring the six pack and some of us bring the keg its ok. oh and by the way dont let the big man fool ya i may look big and slow but when i need i can strike :rockon::D

Dont be jelous junkman some guys bring the six pack and some of us bring the keg its ok. oh and by the way dont let the big man fool ya i may look big and slow but when i need i can strike :rockon::D

:lol:

Okay Midnight, I'll change it to "Midnight1700". If you can't login, that's because I've changed your name. It should happen in the next 5 minutes. Log out and log back in with your new name and the same password that you are using now.

Edited by Junkman2008