Customer Service 866.965.0400

Another Idea

Microfiber..... on a stick

:banana:

I realized just how hard I have to reach to get to the center section of my tonneau cover today when I was trying to wipe it down with the DS and BSG.

I know I cannot reach the center of the rear window without a ladder and leaning on the tonneau, but this results in exactly that, leaning on the paint work.

Same thing for the front window, I have to open the door and stand leaning against the door to wipe down the window.

If there were say, a way to have a microfiber attached to a pole with a flat backing plate it would be a awesome tool for us truck owners.

Nevermind

I think I will be going down today to pick up a Swiffer Sweeper. Looks like I should be able to have my wife cut down one of the Microfibers and re-sew the edge's to make it a perfect fit to slide onto one of these puppies!

PAG09060CT_1_1.JPG

What about peanut, aikmad and Walter????

I LMAO every time I watch his comedy show.

Akemd is where the "Silence, I kill you" is from

Walter is just plain kick *** though!!!

Dangit... Now I am gonna go freaking watch a hours worth of his videos on youtube. :lolsmack:

Nevermind

I think I will be going down today to pick up a Swiffer Sweeper. Looks like I should be able to have my wife cut down one of the Microfibers and re-sew the edge's to make it a perfect fit to slide onto one of these puppies!

PAG09060CT_1_1.JPG

Great idea Ty:2thumbs:

ProductDetail062_1.jpgProductDetail062_2.jpg

Found that yesterday, its much better... 4 feet tall,360 degree swivel on the head, the pad is about 10"x20"

$15 from Lowes, the Quickie brand microfiber mop...

Picked one up, and it works great!