Customer Service 866.965.0400

How long does it take them to ship out your order? Put mine in on the 12th. But when I checked on my order just now it says it's not been shipped yet. Just wondering how long it usually takes... Thanks

Edited by Thunder

Carl, Im really surprised. I know that I have never had an issue with my orders shiping quickly. in fact, I usually place the order on a Friday night and I always have it the next Thursday.

Im sure Jason and Rob will take care of you.

First round threw me out $330, hopefully this will be me soon! :mail:

Next round with brushes and foam gun and a couple of gallon replacements will probably be another $200 :cheers:

I have found that to be about the norm! It add up when you're clicking those buttons on the web page, huh! But can you deny the results!

Worth every penny! :rockon:

question regarding shipping as well...hopefully adam or someone will see this so I dont need to start a new thread. Anyway i ordered the polish kit with the porter cable. last night i recieved all of the polishes pads etc; however the packing slip says porter cable shipped seperatly. I was wondering how long it will take to recieve that and if you guys have a tracking number?

question regarding shipping as well...hopefully adam or someone will see this so I dont need to start a new thread. Anyway i ordered the polish kit with the porter cable. last night i recieved all of the polishes pads etc; however the packing slip says porter cable shipped seperatly. I was wondering how long it will take to recieve that and if you guys have a tracking number?

You don't have to start threads or post your question here. There are too many discussions going on for the Adam's team to stumble upon your question here. You can however do as Jason posted just a few replies ago. I quote,

"To get faster responses always feel free to call, hit us up on chat, or email us at order@adamspolishes.com"

The live chat can be done at the Adam's website. The phone number is there also.