Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adams IK Foam Sprayer

My Jeep Story

Question

Hey all, 

I'm a college student attending college in upstate NY where the roads tend to get covered in salt early and frequently. As temperatures dip into the 30s here, I'll soon be taking my Jeep to the local DIY wash station more often as I don't have access to a hose. 

While I plan to use Rinseless Wash more often, I was hoping to get an IK sprayer for foaming purposes. I hear so many negative reviews, though and was looking for feedback. Do they last while if they're taken care of? It just seems like the failure rate is so high, but it would be a great tool for college in between visits to the DIY station off campus. 

Thanks for the advice in advance!

1 answer to this question

5 hours ago, My Jeep Story said:

Hey all, 

I'm a college student attending college in upstate NY where the roads tend to get covered in salt early and frequently. As temperatures dip into the 30s here, I'll soon be taking my Jeep to the local DIY wash station more often as I don't have access to a hose. 

While I plan to use Rinseless Wash more often, I was hoping to get an IK sprayer for foaming purposes. I hear so many negative reviews, though and was looking for feedback. Do they last while if they're taken care of? It just seems like the failure rate is so high, but it would be a great tool for college in between visits to the DIY station off campus. 

Thanks for the advice in advance!

I have got them both. The 35 ounce one from Adam's and the big 1.3 gallon from amazon. I bought it for the same reason. when its cold and i cant bust the hose out. The big one is phenomenal. I absolutely love it. fill it up half way with water and add some soap in there and mix it up a little and then start pumping. It works JUST like a foam cannon. you wont get as much coverage or as fast obviously but  it really does work well. Heres the amazon link. 100 dollars seems a little steep but Im sure you could find it a few other places for cheaper you would just have to dig around. 

https://www.amazon.com/Large-Sprayer-Gallon-Professional-Detailing/dp/B01BLGJ1ME/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1540495421&sr=8-1&keywords=ik9+foam