Customer Service 866.965.0400
Sign in to follow this  
GXPaycheck

MTM PF22 interrogative

Question

Picked one up with the sale and saw it comes with an extra orifice. I thought the 1.1mm one came installed. If that’s the case, what size is the spare?

3 answers to this question

24 minutes ago, GXPaycheck said:

Picked one up with the sale and saw it comes with an extra orifice. I thought the 1.1mm one came installed. If that’s the case, what size is the spare?

I’m not sure which one is installed. If I remember correctly, I think I’ve seen 1.25 mm and 1.1mm that come with the MTM pf22.

i do know that if you buy from Obsessed Garage the 1.1 mm is usually installed, but I’m not sure if that’s just something they do before they sell them.

either way it’s very easy to visually see the difference in size of the two orifices so you should be able to tell which one is bigger just by comparing the two. Also it’s not too hard of a process to switch them out if need be

Stock it comes with the 1.25 orifice. The extra is the 1.1 orifice. Depending on your pressure washer, most electric PW's can use the 1.1 for more foam. Gas pressure washers use the 1.25 or electric Kranzle pressure washers use the 1.25 as well.