Customer Service 866.965.0400

Shipping is slow

Caco

As I'm super excited to get my swirl killer mini and 15mm swirl killer, shipping time is pretty disappointing. Ordered ordered on the 4th and just found out I won't be receiving my order until the 15th. Got an Email stating it was shipped but when I check the FedEx site it says a shipping label was created but they didnt receive the shipment yet. It said delivery date would be the 12th. I have 2 jobs lined up for paint correction. I scheduled an Audi for the 13th and a Honda for the 14th. As I have been checking fed ex throughout the day yesterday, it kept saying shipping label has been created. This morning I check and it says they received the shipment and delivery date moved up from the 12th to the 15th.... That was silly. Now I have to reschedule both of my jobs or use the 8mm throw I have been using. Pretty disappointing. Is this Normal for Adams? 

Hi there, we do certainly apologize for the delays. The Covid-19 pandemic did indeed slow down processing times at our headquarters with new safety measures in place, but we are mostly caught up with those types of delays. Without bringing any politics into this, what I suspect is the bigger problem here, are the protests combined with a much higher number of online orders from companies all over the country have put a strain on all shippers right now. Speaking with some people that work at FedEx last week, they have basically been at Thanksgiving-level hours and amounts of packages for 2-3 months straight now, so they are very backed up at larger hubs in processing orders. 

Our orders can take anywhere from overnight to 10 days for shipping depending on the shipping option selected, so if you ever need an order by a specific date to complete a job, please make sure to call our Customer Service team first to make sure we choose the right option to accomplish this.