Customer Service 866.965.0400

New from Houston Tx

Roger

Hello my name is Roger, im new to the detailing world i recently purchased a 7424xp with the megs m105&m205 compounds and some pads and mf towels. I own a 2005 Gmc Sierra Crew Cab, i plan on getting the paint to be swirl free though i have a few questions. I have used some pads on other cars but i didnt buy any pad cleaner, what would yall suggest i buy to clean them up?? I plan on getting started on my truck in the next couple of days, so i would like to get the pads cleaned up asap.

Thanks again,

Roger

hello1combine.gif:hi::hi:

Thanks for the advice, but im looking for something that i can get at a local store?, i dont want to wait till the APC gets here to start working on my truck

We have all wasted our money at local stores on not so good products. It would definately be worth your wait if you order today. :2thumbs:

hello1combine.gif:hi::hi:

We have all wasted our money at local stores on not so good products. It would definately be worth your wait if you order today. :2thumbs:

Ok thanks' date=' i will order today

:hi: hi roger! Welcome to the group!

Hi

Roger, if you would asked me this 2 months ago I would said to use Simple Green. But now that I've used Adam's APC, I wouldn't suggest anything but the APC. The APC gets my pads very clean. I will give you a bit of advice. (This would apply if you store your pads in a air tight container) After washing your pads, make sure they are completely dry before storing them. I learned the hard way and ruined a pad because I put it in bag damp. Mildew grew in the pad and the pad crumbled apart.

Roger, if you would asked me this 2 months ago I would said to use Simple Green. But now that I've used Adam's APC, I wouldn't suggest anything but the APC. The APC gets my pads very clean. I will give you a bit of advice. (This would apply if you store your pads in a air tight container) After washing your pads, make sure they are completely dry before storing them. I learned the hard way and ruined a pad because I put it in bag damp. Mildew grew in the pad and the pad crumbled apart.

Thanks for the advice Dan, ill take it into consideration

if you are on the south side, swing by and ill hook you up with a 4oz APC! I live down in Rosharon though. LEMME KNOW!

Thanks, but i live beside the hobby airport, its kinda a far drive to where your at. I heard they can be cleaned up with simple green, i think ill give that a try, hopefully i dont mess up the pads.

Thanks anyways

Archived