Customer Service 866.965.0400

5 Gallon APC

Thanks for the replies. After checking out the price to ship the 5 gallon of DS it is almost worth getting individuals from my local dealer. I guess it has to weigh about 40lbs so it can be expected. I may check with Ashley for the heck of it though.

Are you close to any of these dealers? Save on shipping!

<TABLE cellSpacing=10 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top width="50%">C4 Alley Detailing and Accessories

780 South Second Street

Chambersburg, PA 17201

Phone: 717-263-2794

c4alley@embarqmail.com

</TD><TD vAlign=top width="50%">Keffer Enterprises

Harrisburg, PA

Phone: 717-712-4539

jkeffer@keffer-enterprises.com

www.keffer-enterprises.com

</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top width="50%">Thompson Racing

Contat: Eric Thompson

612 Mann Road

Horsham , PA 19044

Phone: 215-260-9827

Eric@thompsonracing.us

</TD><TD vAlign=top width="50%">Grabiak Chevrolet

8282 Route 22

New Alexandria, PA 15670

Phone: 724-668-2231

gpc@grabiak.com

www.gpcperformance.com

</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top width="50%">Mark Kern

292 Ebelhare Rd

Pottstown, PA 19465

Phone: 484-571-6201

mark@adamspolishes.com

Adams Forums: "Nitelord"

</TD><TD vAlign=top width="50%">County Corvette

315 Westtown Rd

West Chester, PA 19382

Phone: 610-696-7888

denny.parisan@countycorvette.com

www.countycorvette.com

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

My house is only 15 minutes from Grabiak. It is the gift that keeps on giving:) Maybe I'll wait for another group by of gallons and get 6. Ray typically will match any of the online specials. Needless to say I have lots of Adams stuff now.

Thanks for the replies. After checking out the price to ship the 5 gallon of DS it is almost worth getting individuals from my local dealer. I guess it has to weigh about 40lbs so it can be expected. I may check with Ashley for the heck of it though.

Ya water weighs just over 8lbs a gallon. Some chemicals weigh more or less so ya it would be expensive.

Ever considered selling the APC in a 5 gallon container like the detail spray? I use it to clean everything around my house now. Does an awesome job of cleaning gutters & vinyl railing!

Hi Brian,

If you decide you would like the APC in a 5 gallon, we can absolutely do that. You pay for 4 gallons but get 5.

Going to a local dealer is a great option as well. Whatever works best for you.

Would it not be cool to ship the chemicals in a powdered form and just at water at your home or business. Thats a bunch of money could be saved shipping water.

Someone's been reading Gizmodo!

Its very hard to ship non watered down chemicals because of the health risks if it leaked out. I dont know what ratio any of these products are with water but I can imagine some of them, like APC, could be kind of harsh.

http://gizmodo.com/5679357/buying-an-empty-bottle-of-kitchen-cleaner-actually-isnt-a-scam

Hi Brian,

If you decide you would like the APC in a 5 gallon, we can absolutely do that. You pay for 4 gallons but get 5.

Going to a local dealer is a great option as well. Whatever works best for you.

Thanks Ashley. The shipping still kills me and makes the pricing a wash vs. buying it locally. **** FedEx & UPS!

Archived