Customer Service 866.965.0400

1st order arrived!!!!

:mail: :mail: :mail: :mail:

Ok guys so here we go my first order I did not get that much the first go around, I order the following;

Your Adam's Essentials Kit includes:

Adam's 4.5 Gallon Bucket with Sealed, Spin-Off Lid, Adam's Great White Drying Towel, Adam's Professional Wash Pad, Adam's Car Wash Shampoo (16oz), Adam's All-Purpose Cleaner (16oz), Adam's Detail Spray(16oz), Adam's Detail Clay Bar (200 grams), Adam's Super VRT (16oz), Adam's Swirl and Haze Remover (16oz), Adam's Revive Fine Hand Polish (16oz), Adam's Buttery Wax (16oz), 2 Double Soft Plush Microfiber Towel, Foam Flip Pad, Hex Grip Buttery Wax Applicator, 2 Adam's Super Block Dressing applicator Sponges, Adam's Grit Guard Bucket Insert.

Freebies: Adams Dvd, Adams small sticker, 4oz sample glass cleaner, 4oz sample of leather and Int. cleaner.

then i also added.....1, 16ozs of each green wheel cleaner, leather & int. cleaner, Glass Cleaner, Carpet & uph. cleaner, 6oz metal polish, 2, 2packs micro glass towels.

Not bad to start I not think Pluss i will be attending a clinic with the famous junk man & steve@adams on Jan. 7th and getting more supplies :)

hmmm pic not worked ...... the size of pic is too big :( unless i can find out how to resize it then i will have to wait till tomorrow evening when my ol lady gets off work. She's better wit the putter then me:cheers:

\

You didn't get THAT much???? I took me 3 orders to get that much stuff. Now I have three Rubbermade bins full and gallon jugs everywhere in only 3 months time. I need to go to AA....Adam's Anonymous

:lolsmack:

My uncle and cousin just brought over early gifts and i got the tire and undercarriage kit :thumbsup: along with a gal. of car wash and APC.

My cousin got me a set of pads for the pc, BG & a tub of Americana, from the atl auto salon , Adams dealer!!

is a lot but is needed to start business...... i will be really stocking up in the first two months of the new year both thru local dealer and the website :banana:

the pic is wonderful i should have it up by tomorrow night... all i have is paint and can't seem to re size my pics for this forum :(

I have a feeling you will be buying more. Just need the PC.

lol no kidding I am planning a lil over two hundred dollar purchase at the next clinic & at least another two from the website to get stocked on gallons

:rockon:

Archived