Customer Service 866.965.0400

I have a cool idea..Who wants an Adams video made by me?

IowaEmt1991

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Eric,

Do we know if Adam has reviewed/approved this yet? I am sure it would be fine....considering it's our pictures and we've given them to you but I think this is a great idea. I mean it's one thing to see a detail of an already clean car in some videos but this shows actual customers using the stuff...I think that could be a GREAT selling point! :)

Hey Eric,

Do we know if Adam has reviewed/approved this yet? I am sure it would be fine....considering it's our pictures and we've given them to you but I think this is a great idea. I mean it's one thing to see a detail of an already clean car in some videos but this shows actual customers using the stuff...I think that could be a GREAT selling point! :)

I am contacted Adam about this. No response yet. The video is inthe works, however I will get his permission first before sharing it with all of you. Thanks to everyone that has sent pictures

HEY you could prob run it by dylan for approval as he is in charge of the forum .... he would at least know if u had to wait for adams response... holidays, company, etc., lots going on right now for adam i bet

Archived