Customer Service 866.965.0400

2004 Dodge Ram

chevyguy8893

I forgot to list what I have done to it. I have done Westin Platnium Series Step bars, AFE cold air intake, tinted windows 20%, tinted taillights(took 2 days to do), Pioneer cd player, debadged all badges except for the hemi badges, and Aero Turbine 3030XL muffler. I still have a lot of ideas of things to do to it. Next I will be doing a paint matched grill as soon as I fix and paint the other one I have.

Very nice, gets expensive doesn't it? :) I might update my list.......The picture in the tall grass is my favorite!

It does get expensive, but I try to do as much work as possible on my own to save money and it helps me to buy things used. It is fun though every time I put something new on (when I have the money). The picture in the tall grass makes my truck look short though:D.

It does get expensive, but I try to do as much work as possible on my own to save money and it helps me to buy things used. It is fun though every time I put something new on (when I have the money). The picture in the tall grass makes my truck look short though:D.

:lol:

That's to clean :thumbsup: Do you drive it? :burnout:

Thanks, it definitely isn't clean right now, washed it and then it snowed that night:mad:. I do drive it all the time and have some fun with it, I am just picky on how my truck looks.

You have a really nice car too, I like the picture with the other 2 vettes next to yours. That is the best part of my job, once in a while I get a chance to drive a new vette either the LS7 C6 or the scares the crap out of me but still fun ZO6.

Edited by chevyguy8893

That is one clean truck, Great Job keeping it clean!:drool:

I just recently became a Dodge pickup owner, so far so good:xfingers:

Ya gonna paint the mirror when you do the grill?

Shine On

Bluezey:pc:

Thanks for the comment. I have thought about painting the mirrors, but on a white truck I think it might look weird. All I am going to do is order smooth handles to paint and paint my other grill and go from there.