Customer Service 866.965.0400

2004 Nissan Titan CC LE

lanespd200

This is my truck, purchased brand new in July of 2004. It currently has a 4" lift (DR coilovers w/1" spacer, Total Chaos UC arms, Deaver springs in the rear, and bilstein rear shocks) on 35x12.50x17 ProComp Xterrains. Hopefully it will be on a 6" lift within a few months. I didn't take pictures of the engine YET, gonna clean it first.

Eventually getting rid of all the chrome and going black. Wanting to get the front and rear bumper line-x'd to color match. I have the bushwacker fender flares, just waiting to get them painted! :)

Could be cleaner!

100_2215.jpg

100_2219.jpg

VRT works great on the wheel also!

100_2216.jpg

VRT made the plastic around the mirror look new!

100_2218.jpg

Thank you Mr. Police Car for this present!

100_2221.jpg

100_2220.jpg

and one of my favorite mods! THE BOTTLE OPENER!!!!!! :cheers:

100_2223.jpg

Edited by lanespd200

Did you paint the wheels or is that how they came stock. I like the look of the satin black finish on them. That bottle opener mod is awesome, the ultimate tailgating accessory. I think that truck will look great with the fender flares on it. My truck would even look short next to your truck.

Did you paint the wheels or is that how they came stock. I like the look of the satin black finish on them. That bottle opener mod is awesome, the ultimate tailgating accessory. I think that truck will look great with the fender flares on it. My truck would even look short next to your truck.

Thanks man! The wheels are stock, just powder-coated! I really can't wait to start doing more to it.....just need money! :)

Ok, well looks like I did it now! I backed into the telephone pole in my backyard.......I am so p*ssed! It is too dark to do anything with it or take a GREAT look at it but from what I can see, it is a big big dent! I hope I can do something with it......I am so mad!

Time for a new mod, the back-up camera with infrared! Anyone have any suggestions?

That sucks man. At the least I would add more light to the back end with something like this that comes on with reverse lights if it fits your truck. http://www.stylintrucks.com/parts.aspx?category|category_root|-26=Lighting&category|cat_-26|114=Back+Up+Lighting+%26+Alerts&canned_results_trigger=&partfamilyid=735

Another option would be a add on back up camera, but they get to be a little pricey.

http://www.crutchfield.com/p_707VTC461R/Boyo-VTC461R-Rear-view-System.html?search=camera&tp=83

Me, I have super bright reverse lights, and a fire and ice light bar to add light for backing up and plan on wiring up small fog lights by the hitch that come on with the reverse lights. Hope this helps