Customer Service 866.965.0400

Hey from Oceanside

munkyfu

OH BTW, I got to actually talk to ADAM back in the Fall of '06. I ordered a few things from his online store and I used the name "Bung Hole" (i watched beavis and butthead religiously). Adam called me within' a few minutes!! I was stoked; I was talking to the CEO! He thought I was one of his friends from the past 'cuz the name was something they woulda' used. I told him I just bought an R32 from a guy up north who gives ALL his customers a bucket of ADAMS products when they buy a car from him! Adam said he actually SAW the R32 I bought! Good times! I will NEVER buy another car detailing product from anyone else again! Adams all the way!

Don't know WHY I shared this little story with you guys, but a big thumbs up to Adam for being a cool guy AND having kick-*** car detailing stuff that even attracts GIRLS 'cuz it smells SOOOO good!!!! :2thumbs:

No... but I can make some!

Also, there is a place here in Redondo called LBJ's and they make a mean burrito.

will definitely have to drive up there with my car team and EAT some burritos!!! YAY for mexican food! :drool:

OH BTW, I got to actually talk to ADAM back in the Fall of '06. I ordered a few things from his online store and I used the name "Bung Hole" (i watched beavis and butthead religiously). Adam called me within' a few minutes!! I was stoked; I was talking to the CEO! He thought I was one of his friends from the past 'cuz the name was something they woulda' used. I told him I just bought an R32 from a guy up north who gives ALL his customers a bucket of ADAMS products when they buy a car from him! Adam said he actually SAW the R32 I bought! Good times! I will NEVER buy another car detailing product from anyone else again! Adams all the way!

Don't know WHY I shared this little story with you guys, but a big thumbs up to Adam for being a cool guy AND having kick-*** car detailing stuff that even attracts GIRLS 'cuz it smells SOOOO good!!!! :2thumbs:

:lol: it does smell good :D

Damn straight!!! You know what though, I think you guys need to make some washer fluid! That way when I use my wipers it will smell like bubble gum instead of windex.

ya, and we can squirt "bubblegum" smelling washer fluid at ppl...jk