Customer Service 866.965.0400

Interior carpet cleaning.

JunkmansHomeboy

Question

Get the whole Interior Kit and be done with it! There is something in there for every interior problem, unless it is torn up or stained to badly!

Mook

(I love this kit!)

I just purchased the whole Interior Kit...I really do hate a dirty interior...drive me bananas.

I use my vapor steamer followed by an extractor.

They always come out looking brand new.

I have a $1800 steamer made by Goodway but it's very heavy, just bought the McCulloch 1275 ($124.00), it's a freaking beast, light, rolls very easy, great heat and pressure.

Think I'll be using it over my $1800 rig.

I also use it to clean the engine, dries fast and the outcome is simply amazing.

Question; Does the steamer actually clean, or just loosen dirt?

Guest Gone & Forgotten
The care and maintenance of our home is very important. It is where we and our family live, grow and play. Development of our technology, Many latest models of interior carpets are available we can purchase through online process also. Carpet cleaning is one of the important aspects for homes and offices also. Carpet cleaning is for beautification and removal of stains, dirt, sand and allergens can be achieved by several methods. Please produce some more attachments about the topic for view detail information.

uh....