Customer Service 866.965.0400

Where can I get an AMERICAN MADE Foam Gun!!!!

1FAST SS

Question

:thumbsup:

Unfortunately Mickey.... no one makes a foam gun here in the US anymore. Gilmour and Hydro both are producing their guns in China/Taiwan.

The only thing you can do now is to try and track down units that were made before their moves. Gilmour will be a little harder to do that with.... they closed down production here in the US around October of 2008. Buying a used one or old stock is really the only option to get one made in the US at this point.

Trust me, if we had an option to get one for you guys we were confident was American made we'd already have it up on the site.

Thanks Dylan,

I have just started my Adam's collection and I only need a foam gun to complete the transition. Went to the Junkman clinic last weekend in Atl and picked up the PC Restoration kit from Steve. Submitted an online order last night for more Adam's products, but I wish I had ordered more at the time. Got my shipping confimation today so it is too late to add to the order. Maybe do another order later in a few weeks.:thumbsup:

They are still out there if you look. I just picked up a half gallon one that was stamped with the good ol' "Made in the U.S.A." on it. Now I have a quart size and a half gallon size.

from where? where? where? lol

Archived