Customer Service 866.965.0400

A wish list of sorts

First off I'm a very satisfied Adam's customer, just placed an order for my first PC kit and own 80%+ of the Adam's line. There's a few things missing that I'd like to see from Adam's though.

Sealant - quick curing sealant that can be applied by hand.

Dashboard/Plastic Protectant - I prefer a product with a more matte finish than the leather and interior conditioner gives, I know this is a personal preference but it would be nice to have another option. I do really like the finish it gives my leather seats, I just like something more matte on my dash.

Clay Lube - While DS certainly works well it's expensive as a clay lube and I feel like the gloss enhancers are just being wasted. If there was a less expensive DS like product that was a dedicated clay lube I'd def give it a go.

I've noticed that you've been coming out with lots of new stuff lately so I figured it couldn't hurt to throw out a few more requests.

Cheers,

Devon

First off I'm a very satisfied Adam's customer, just placed an order for my first PC kit and own 80%+ of the Adam's line. There's a few things missing that I'd like to see from Adam's though.

Sealant - quick curing sealant that can be applied by hand.

Dashboard/Plastic Protectant - I prefer a product with a more matte finish than the leather and interior conditioner gives, I know this is a personal preference but it would be nice to have another option. I do really like the finish it gives my leather seats, I just like something more matte on my dash.

Clay Lube - While DS certainly works well it's expensive as a clay lube and I feel like the gloss enhancers are just being wasted. If there was a less expensive DS like product that was a dedicated clay lube I'd def give it a go.

I've noticed that you've been coming out with lots of new stuff lately so I figured it couldn't hurt to throw out a few more requests.

Cheers,

Devon

Hey Devon, good thoughts! Keep in mind that we have an email specifically set up for suggestions. It goes right to the top then.

You can use Adams car wash shampoo mixed with water as a clay lube as well. People have even used waterless wash.

I don't like shiny dashes either, but find the leather protectant fine when let to soak in and then buffed off to a low sheen.

The sealant is in the works. It was one thing I wished they had as well. You can apply MSW by hand, it's just harder to remove, because it tends to go on thicker.

Sent from my iPad using special algorithms and data nodes.

I might add if you use Leather Conditioner on your dash and wipe down with a MF towel it cuts down on the shine! :thumbsup:<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width="54%"></TD><TD width="46%"> </TD></TR><TR><TD class=redheading1 align=middle colSpan=2>Adam's Leather & Interior Conditioner</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I might add if you use Leather Conditioner on your dash and wipe down with a MF towel it cuts down on the shine! :thumbsup:<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td width="54%">

</td><td width="46%">

</td></tr><tr><td class="redheading1" colspan="2" align="middle">Adam's Leather & Interior Conditioner</td></tr></tbody></table>

yeah I tried it that way, just wasn't quite what I wanted. It does a great job on my leather just doesn't quite do what I'd like on plastic/dash.

I used VRT 1 time on my dash/door pamneks and will never do it again. WAY to shiny the reflection on my windshield actually made it dangerous to drive and I had to scrub it off with leather cleaner.

yeah given the leather and interior conditioner is too shiny for me vrt would prob drive me insane! haha

Archived