Customer Service 866.965.0400

me and my 97 GA GT Custom (15 Photos)

Pontiacgt201

Well I live in Gettysburg, PA. Im 19 and Hades is the 2nd GA Ive owned. Hades was a stock car when I bought her, and I have been working on here for a year this month. The headlight are my atention Getter. I made them myself, with 6 Green CCFL halos,adn painted them black. I drove to NY to pick up my hood and bodykit. The Hood is the 2nd one evermade for my car, and its rare cause the company went out of Buissness. I painted the interior Black and Green. I have DAD Racing Seats, I brought back from NY. I have a Flowmaster Exhaust System, High Performance Spark Plug Wires, and a Cold air intake. I love this car to death. Its been to a car show in NY and a few in PA. I first used Adams products on it at the 08 GM Nats in Carlisle. So that about it I think so onto the photos. Let me know what ya think.

Pick from the GM Nats (look at that shine thanks to Adams Detailer Spray)

DSCF0028.jpg

DSCF0049.jpg

GAOC 08 Meet in Albany, NY(I used the last bit of my Detailer at this Meet)

Albany08024.jpg

Albany08003.jpg

Heres some shots of my interior as of now. but im gonna be redoing it all and dying the carpet, seats and dash black.

FreshInterior001.jpg

FreshInterior012.jpg

Heres the newest photos of my car with the new bodykit on it.

bodykit037.jpg

bodykit038.jpg

bodykit049.jpg

bodykit030.jpg

bodykit032.jpg

bodykit028.jpg

bodykit034.jpg

Here my Custom Headlights

newLincenceplatelights009.jpg

newLincenceplatelights010.jpg

Ya know,

I really like the looks of that car.

What type of paint are you going to go with? I honestly like the flat black primer on the newly added parts... I would think a flat Black would make that car look pretty sick with a silver flake clear coat...

Ya know,

I really like the looks of that car.

What type of paint are you going to go with? I honestly like the flat black primer on the newly added parts... I would think a flat Black would make that car look pretty sick with a silver flake clear coat...

Thanks, lol my bad, I ment to post a pic of my Paint design once the car is done. Im getting new fenders, and side skirts, and then I have to fix some small dents on the roof, that I got from hail. Its gonna be a Dark Jewel Green metallic on top, and a Black Metallic, with Green Flake on the bottom. Heres my Planned Design, it might change alittle bit but this is pretty much how it will look.

paintJob002.jpg

:rockon::rockon: WTG. Your car looks great. I love when people do custom work themselves, instead of buying it off the shelf. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks, them headlights alone to me 4 months to get right and work correctly. When I went to the GAOC meet in Albany, I was working on them. The spoiler and shaved trunk, me and my friend worked on for 3 days, the interior to about 2 days but its not done.

Looks good, I like the paint idea....

I just got through shaving my tailgate, both badges and the handle... Fun stuff (sanding sucks)

lol shaving the tails, hmm Ive seen that once before. doesnt look good on a GA. I would shave my door handles but I like to go to the track once in awhile and ya have to have handles. lol Sanding sucks alot. got anypics of the tails shaved?