Customer Service 866.965.0400

Some pics of my car.

Retired_CPO

I wanted to get some parts of the car powder coated...and it's snowballed from there.

Right now...I am polishing the aftermarket front mount intercooler and that's why the front is taken apart.

Ahahaha it's starting again. I think he has been infected with Modatitus

Ahahaha it's starting again. I think he has been infected with Modatitus

I could tell you how much work has been done or is scheduled to be done but I don't want to put anyone to sleep. LOL

Funny thing is....out of all the modifications only a couple of them are performance modifications.

Looks like your SRT is getting all kinds of craziness! I love it. Have you changed or enhanced your turbo? I recently heard one of these pass me and it sounded like a Jet Engine! These cars are impressive, to say the least. :patriot:

Looks like your SRT is getting all kinds of craziness! I love it. Have you changed or enhanced your turbo? I recently heard one of these pass me and it sounded like a Jet Engine! These cars are impressive, to say the least. :patriot:

Still on stock turbo and there are not plans to upgrade it at this point.

I do have a 3 inch turbo back exhaust waiting to get installed...and from what I heard when I do install it....it will be freaking loud!!