Customer Service 866.965.0400

New guy from Texas

What up? I've been lurking awhile. I've known Dylan and Mook for years and they have finally got me to get into the good stuff. My ride is a 2010 Tacoma. Here are the most current pics. It's filthy, but I've been holding off until my new Adam's products get here this week and I can do a full detail later this week.

DSC00091.JPG

DSC00084.JPG

Welcome to the real world. How long did it take Mook & Dylan to convince you?

Too long, I'm sure!

Can't wait to see the write up of your detail!!!!!

LOL! Dylan hasn't applied near as much pressure as a certain Coloradite TBSS owner. When I picked the truck up a year ago, I hit D up, but since the truck stays outside and I don't have a garage, I put off moving into Adam's quality products. A year later, tons accomplished on the truck and the funds available, I finally decided it was time.

LOL! Dylan hasn't applied near as much pressure as a certain Coloradite TBSS owner. When I picked the truck up a year ago, I hit D up, but since the truck stays outside and I don't have a garage, I put off moving into Adam's quality products. A year later, tons accomplished on the truck and the funds available, I finally decided it was time.

Absolutely!!!!

I have an order waiting for me in PA - for the clinic in 2 weeks...over 900 in product. And I have at least 400 right now.

I am addicted and soon you will be too! It's only a matter of a squirt of the DS or a sniff of the Shampoo....you'll be HOOKED!

Absolutely!!!!

I have an order waiting for me in PA - for the clinic in 2 weeks...over 900 in product. And I have at least 400 right now.

I am addicted and soon you will be too! It's only a matter of a squirt of the DS or a sniff of the Shampoo....you'll be HOOKED!

LOL! I haven't even got my first order yet, but I'm already looking at stuff to add to my next order. Brushes, glass sealant, etc.

Also...I'm glued to all the videos on the site.

You'll be like Mook and I - on here every night reading, studying, looking at pics and picking your next products out!

HAHAHAHA

:)

It's a sickness, but that's just part of being an enthusiast. My truck has changed in appearance about a dozen times in the last year. Anything that sucks up that much time and attention needs the right TLC. LOL

Archived