A025 Adam's Grit Guard Car Wash Bucket-Bucket, Grit Guard, Lid

A002 Adam's Professional Car Wash Pad-9" x 9

D001 Adam's Car Wash Shampoo-16oz

GEN3-01 Adam's PC Waxing Pad-6.75" Gray

D018 Adam's Machine SuperWax-16oz.

M113 Adam's Single Soft Microfiber Towel-1 Towel 2

D002 Adam's Detail Spray-16 oz.

IOS Adam's In & Out Spray Dressing

Thats it for now, should get me started I hope. There were definately other items I wanted but if my wife finds out I spent this much on detailing products she will throw a hissy!

Cant wait to get started on the paint correcting! I will be working on my new black 06 grand cherokee srt8 that needs some serious work in the paint department. Its solid but needs some love. I will try to take good before and after pics.

so how long does it generally take for items to ship out. I placed my order the 12th, still not mailed out, unless it just hasn't been updated. Also sent them a message last night to try and add to the order before it gets shipped and haven't heard back. Just curious, excited to use it!

so how long does it generally take for items to ship out. I placed my order the 12th, still not mailed out, unless it just hasn't been updated. Also sent them a message last night to try and add to the order before it gets shipped and haven't heard back. Just curious, excited to use it!

The best way to contact is to call :thumbsup:

package arrived today! Not much time to play though, I did get the in and out spray out and tinker with it. Works really well from what I can tell all ready. I think I'm gonna need some more though. Cant wait to try out the pc.

Looks like it took one day.....Trying to add the daily special wheel cleaner package and some VRT to my order.

On a side note, just ordered a kit from Drcolorchip also. Gonna give it a go and see how it helps on my nicks.

Haha.. I knew it wouldn't be long!!!

Heres what I got!

Adam's Basic Porter Cable 7424XP Polisher Kit

B300 Adam's Focus 4" Polishing Pad Kit

A025 Adam's Grit Guard Car Wash Bucket-Bucket, Grit Guard, Lid

A002 Adam's Professional Car Wash Pad-9" x 9

D001 Adam's Car Wash Shampoo-16oz

GEN3-01 Adam's PC Waxing Pad-6.75" Gray

D018 Adam's Machine SuperWax-16oz.

M113 Adam's Single Soft Microfiber Towel-1 Towel 2

D002 Adam's Detail Spray-16 oz.

IOS Adam's In & Out Spray Dressing

Thats it for now, should get me started I hope. There were definately other items I wanted but if my wife finds out I spent this much on detailing products she will throw a hissy!

Cant wait to get started on the paint correcting! I will be working on my new black 06 grand cherokee srt8 that needs some serious work in the paint department. Its solid but needs some love. I will try to take good before and after pics.

I envy you, I plan on getting a lot of Adam's soon.

The amount of money spent on detailing products, for me, has been kinda embarrassing. But this has turned into my new hobby and hobbies keep the mind body and spirit happy! Can't put a price on happiness!!

I need to tell my wife it's a hobby, I'll give up golf.

Well, after I get Adam's products first I'll do both.

Enjoying the products so far! Played with the PC some today. I can tell this paint correction is gonna take some time, probably stretch it out over a week or two. Luckily I can leave the srt8 in the garage. There was something missing from my order! I saw no stickers! lol Maybe next time haha

So far my orders get shipped next day or day after. I would say these doublesoft towels are the best thing to ever touch my trucks paint so be ready to blow some cash on them. But also i would add some brilliant glaze and/or americana. But im a hand polisher and have never had a machine touch my paint so i cant really give you advice if those are needed with your set up. But i would say the BG is awesome on windows(tinted):thumbsup: and paint. Welcome be prepare for more orders im working on my third in a week and a half these guys on here are persuasive and adams product are the best ive ever used.

Next question.....

How long until you place your 2nd order?

Looks like it took one day.....Trying to add the daily special wheel cleaner package and some VRT to my order.

On a side note, just ordered a kit from Drcolorchip also. Gonna give it a go and see how it helps on my nicks.

Time will tell! I'm sure this first order will keep me occupied for a while, I'm sure the full paint correction will take some time. (because I have two kids under 5 and own a restaurant) haha!

:2thumbs: I'm sure it will be sooner than you think...

Next question.....

How long until you place your 2nd order?

Time will tell! I'm sure this first order will keep me occupied for a while, I'm sure the full paint correction will take some time. (because I have two kids under 5 and own a restaurant) haha!

Archived