Customer Service 866.965.0400

Doylestown, PA Clinic - Results

I just have to say that I had an amazing time this weekend.

Poor Eric had no idea what he was getting in to when I said I was coming. I seriously put him through HELL before the meet. I started emailing him about my order and schedule for the event MONTHS before!!!

Same thing with my friends who came up and that I invited. I am a tiny bit OCD in that respect! :lol:

Sandra got to my place Thursday afternoon. We went around town causing ruckus. Found the sweet tea for JerseyGator! ;) Sandra made her cookies that night. I was up until 430am...too excited. I got one hour of sleep. Sandra got like 4. We left around 6am. Ate breakfast and went on our way.

Patrick (SubZero) met up with us in PA around noon. I got some rotors and ceramic pads installed as well as my hood struts by one of my local TBSS members. That took a couple of hours. We check in to the hotel and then headed over to Eric's place.

:king:

I seriously LOVED THE GARAGE....His rides weren't too bad too!!! They are ummmm FAST and that's putting it mildly. HAHA. I dropped off the ingredients for the banana pudding and we all headed out to the airport to pick up AJ. We then went to Steve's for dinner. OMG that was awesome food!! JerseyGator (Peter) met up with us for dinner. We had a little competition that I won! :burnout:

So we got back to the hotel and crashed about 1am. Up at 9am and out the door to head back to Eric's. I made my banana pudding, mingled, shopped, and had a darn good time.

I want to send a BIG shout out to Eric, Dave, Bob, & Peter!

> Eric was very generous to use his shop, time and never skipped a beat. His family is amazing and I seriously enjoyed talking to each one of them! I even got to pet the snake! :willy: I got the opportunity to go on a roller coaster ride around the city of Philly. I am very thankful that Eric's truck is a hell of a lot bigger than any others on the road - I would have lost him if that weren't the case.

> Dave n Bob were just adorable! Bob was willing to take pictures that I asked since I didn't take ONE SINGLE PICTURE. :( I can't wait for the email! :) * Dave loaned me his knife so I could make my pudding. (cut bananas and opened my sweetened milk). They are just as awesome in person as they are on here! :banana:

> Peter totally made my night when I kicked his arse at the red light! HAHAHAHA Definitely has given me a bit of an ego now!

> AJ - Great clinic - loads of laughs - dinner was awesome!

I will be there for each and every clinic held by Eric without a doubt!!! I really enjoyed myself in every respect. The only time I had any concern was when I first arrived in town & I couldn't locate a friend of mine (phone disconnected, etc) and he was the one doing my rotors and pads. Other than that....PERFECT!

Thank you big time Eric...Elliot and Evan Thompson!! What a wonderful clinic. Aj was spot on and we all had a good time. It was awesome to meet people face to face.

Stormchaser....Brandi and I just got back to her place. We are excited for the next clinic and are taking ideas for desserts to bring. Ha ha ha

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Well got home today with all my new toys and couldnt wait to dig into my brothers tbss. It was the only thing available for me to sink my pc into so thats what i did!! BIIIIIIIG thanks to the junkman and eric for throwing an amazing event and Krewsman and Brzn for the wonderfull tips and great conversation! Bob keep me up to date on that meet caus I will be trying to make that for sure! I only did a short amount of work on his hood because time was limited and its going to be raining tommorow but here are the results.

Heres the before 100_0643.jpg

Another 100_0646.jpg

And the after!!

100_0654.jpg

Paint or clouds you decide.. From three inches away!!100_0662.jpg

100_0655.jpg

Nice work Paddycake!! Glad you got something done this weekend...lol!!!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

There was enough room in the bed for the three of us! I coulda made something happen then!

• 2 weeks later...
I just have to say that I had an amazing time this weekend.

Poor Eric had no idea what he was getting in to when I said I was coming. I seriously put him through HELL before the meet. I started emailing him about my order and schedule for the event MONTHS before!!!

Same thing with my friends who came up and that I invited. I am a tiny bit OCD in that respect! :lol:

Sandra got to my place Thursday afternoon. We went around town causing ruckus. Found the sweet tea for JerseyGator! ;) Sandra made her cookies that night. I was up until 430am...too excited. I got one hour of sleep. Sandra got like 4. We left around 6am. Ate breakfast and went on our way.

Patrick (SubZero) met up with us in PA around noon. I got some rotors and ceramic pads installed as well as my hood struts by one of my local TBSS members. That took a couple of hours. We check in to the hotel and then headed over to Eric's place.

:king:

I seriously LOVED THE GARAGE....His rides weren't too bad too!!! They are ummmm FAST and that's putting it mildly. HAHA. I dropped off the ingredients for the banana pudding and we all headed out to the airport to pick up AJ. We then went to Steve's for dinner. OMG that was awesome food!! JerseyGator (Peter) met up with us for dinner. We had a little competition that I won! :burnout:

So we got back to the hotel and crashed about 1am. Up at 9am and out the door to head back to Eric's. I made my banana pudding, mingled, shopped, and had a darn good time.

I want to send a BIG shout out to Eric, Dave, Bob, & Peter!

> Eric was very generous to use his shop, time and never skipped a beat. His family is amazing and I seriously enjoyed talking to each one of them! I even got to pet the snake! :willy: I got the opportunity to go on a roller coaster ride around the city of Philly. I am very thankful that Eric's truck is a hell of a lot bigger than any others on the road - I would have lost him if that weren't the case.

> Dave n Bob were just adorable! Bob was willing to take pictures that I asked since I didn't take ONE SINGLE PICTURE. :( I can't wait for the email! :) * Dave loaned me his knife so I could make my pudding. (cut bananas and opened my sweetened milk). They are just as awesome in person as they are on here! :banana:

> Peter totally made my night when I kicked his arse at the red light! HAHAHAHA Definitely has given me a bit of an ego now!

> AJ - Great clinic - loads of laughs - dinner was awesome!

I will be there for each and every clinic held by Eric without a doubt!!! I really enjoyed myself in every respect. The only time I had any concern was when I first arrived in town & I couldn't locate a friend of mine (phone disconnected, etc) and he was the one doing my rotors and pads. Other than that....PERFECT!

Brandi a big SHOUT back at you... :hi:

I just saw this post. All of it is so true and am so glad I could make your night. You sure did get a jump on me with that automatic. But I did pull (blow) by you when I finally hooked and got into 3rd. :burnout:

I want another shot at you though...

It was such great time!

Thank you again for the sweet tea and wonderful banana pudding.

:grouphug:

Peter

Archived