Customer Service 866.965.0400

New here..

CMorg

Yeah , sorry. I dont really put out to much info. Youre all lucky I supplied my real first name !! No LifeLok yet , LOL. Anyway , I stumbled upon Adams products , and have been greatly impressed. I am still in the acquiring phase , every two weeks it seems I place an order , another about to happen.. I have two black vehicles , both 07' , MB C230 , and a Hummer H3. I am also slowley restoring a 65' GTO. So , I have some toys to use Adams products on...Thanks all for the welcome !!

I only have pics of the car how I bought it. It was rough. It actually still is. Needs trunk floor , and rear window metal work. It had no motor or trans. I have a 1970 Pontiac 400 and a Muncie 4 speed I plan on stroking to a 462. Primed now , just to keep something on it. I will get the pics off my camera and post them. I am not the kind of guy that is all about period correct , numbers matching. Just not me... I like power.

I only have pics of the car how I bought it. It was rough. It actually still is. Needs trunk floor , and rear window metal work. It had no motor or trans. I have a 1970 Pontiac 400 and a Muncie 4 speed I plan on stroking to a 462. Primed now , just to keep something on it. I will get the pics off my camera and post them. I am not the kind of guy that is all about period correct , numbers matching. Just not me... I like power.

No worries about being "correct" here. it's all good :thumbsup:

Archived