Customer Service 866.965.0400

Space City Cruisers Spring Extravaganza - Event Photos

Guest Sarah@Adams

Guest Sarah@Adams

What a great show! Rich has now been initiated and his first show was a success.

:welcomebanner:WELCOME Rich Cook, to the Team as our Houston Area Adam's Independent Dealer!

Rich Cook - Adam's Houston Area Independent Dealer and Lynn Matthews - Adam's Polishes Detail Tech & Customer Service

picture.php?albumid=522&pictureid=2783

Lynn Matthews, using the Flex Polisher with Adam's Swirl & Haze Remover Polish with Adam's Flex Swirl & Haze Remover Pad.

picture.php?albumid=522&pictureid=2784

picture.php?albumid=522&pictureid=2785

Rich Cook and Lynn Matthews, applying Adam's Fine Machine Polish to Adam's Flex Fine Machine Polishing Pad on the Flex Polisher.

picture.php?albumid=522&pictureid=2786

Lynn Matthews, showing how to spread Adam's Fine Machine Polish on the Adam's Flex Fine Machine Polishing Pad prior to beginning polishing process with the Flex Polisher.

picture.php?albumid=522&pictureid=2788

Lynn Matthews, using the Flex Polisher with Adam's Swirl & Haze Remover Polish with Adam's Flex Swirl & Haze Remover Pad.

picture.php?albumid=522&pictureid=2787

Guest Sarah@Adams
Here's a few photos I snapped. Was great meeting you guys!!!

Great to meet you at the show! Thanks for posting the pictures of the cars Monica; as you could see when you found me I was out hunting for cars with dust and fingerprints with my Adam's Double Soft Microfiber Towel and Adam's Detail Spray and didn’t have enough hands for a camera.

i was so mad i didnt get a chance to make it out.. hopefullly you all will be having more..if you could let us know a few weeks in advance it would be allot easier to get there. at least i had a smile on my face all weekend knowing we have a local dealer now :D

Wow is about all I can say. Having Lynn there for my first outing was priceless. I really tried to steal her Flex from the first moment I touched it. That is a beast. I was having Tim Taylor more power moments all day.

It was great meeting everyone at the show and don't fear, I am working to get into a show in 2 weeks that has already closed out. I am close and should be able to make a post by tomorrow evening. Keep your eyes peeled for this one!! Thanks for the pics ladies!

Archived