Customer Service 866.965.0400

Questions on some of the kits

I was wondering on a few kits, if they bring the sprayers as part of the kit specifically the Basic Wash & Wax Kit, Perfect Interior Kit and Wheel & Undercarriage Kit? The reason I'm asking is that I ordered those kits and never receive them. But Today the Complete Porter Cable 7424xp Polisher Kit that I ordered came in and in the kit I got two sprayers, so that got me thinking if the other kits should have brought the sprayers.

Any info would be great.

From reviewing pictures of the kits, the wash and wax should have came with 1, and the other 2 kits should have come with 3 sprayers each.

I saw the same thing in the pictures but I thought maybe it's just for the pictures. I guess I should log on when the Live chat is available and see if that's the case.

I saw the same thing in the pictures but I thought maybe it's just for the pictures. I guess I should log on when the Live chat is available and see if that's the case.

I think that's the way it should be. I have most of those items, and the ones that need sprayers, came with sprayers. Get a hold of Ashley in the morning and I'm sure she can help you out.

If it is meant to be used with a spray bottle they always ship with spray heads in the box. Call Ashley she will set you straight.

(866) 965-0400

Instead of posting in a thread, you should call Adams and let them know the situation.

To answer you question, yes they should have came with sprayers.

Archived