Customer Service 866.965.0400

NFL Draft.

NeonSRT-4

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I always drive everyone I work with crazy telling them who to watch for, who we should draft and who their teams will draft :D:D:D

Real curious to see if the rumor of Pat's moving up to 9 will happen. If they do I like the player they have targeted. BUT I doubt they will make that deal, unless someone like Peterson were to drop to that slot.

We really need a OLB/pass rusher, RB and another good CB !!!

And everyone needs OL, you can never have enough good OL !!!!

I set the over under on Pat's trades at 5 1/2 :2thumbs:

Excited! I'm getting to the airport early just so I can watch as much as possible......and I'm a Lions fan!

Another good draft this year and their future will be brighter than it has been in many many years :rockon::rockon::rockon:

That's the way it looks. Then Green to Cinncy and then the fun starts with Arizona, they really want out of that spot, they want Gabbart but don't want him at 5.

Gabbert isn't a #5 pick....maybe a 20 or so but not worth the 5th pick.

Scam Newton isn't worth the #1 overall pick either.

Gabbert isn't a #5 pick....maybe a 20 or so but not worth the 5th pick.

Scam Newton isn't worth the #1 overall pick either.

Yup, that's why Arizona is dying to get out of that spot :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

And Carolina, I have no doubt that this pick will hurt them for a long long time.

with all the crap I have going on I cant concentrate on much.. but I'll keep an eye in here.. fill me on the on Pats Bill..

I'll need help from Watson with the way the Pat's move around !!!!

Archived