Customer Service 866.965.0400

Oie I have a lot of work to do!

6speedhemi

I washed my car today, had to get all the frickin' pollen off of it. It was starting to look more yellow than blue :facepalm: I think she still looks good for not having any wax touch her since November or so. I had put on 2 coats of MSW and then 2 coats of Americana and called that good for my winter wax covering until the spring. Now I'm just waiting until my schedule lines up well enough with the weather to do a full detail. It's hard b/c it takes a full 3 days for me to finish this thing!

post-2159-136818045907_thumb.jpg

I know that it's not perfectly clean, and that's ok with me. This wasn't supposed to be a show quality wash, just enough to make me not embarrassed to be seen in it again haha. In the process of washing, I noticed just how much work I have to do. I don't know what I'm going to do about the damage behind the wheels (first pic) or about the damage to the rear bumper (second pic, but I think there is damage to the plastic itself there, not able to be fixed by me with a buffer), and the other 2 scratches will just take some time with the PC. I have the 4" focus pads in the mail, those should make it easier to get the attention to where I need it.

post-2159-136818045918_thumb.jpg

As much as I want to detail my blue beauty, my new bike is first this year! Can't wait to Adam-ize my new baby Ninja!

I'm in Chesterfield, about 10 minutes away from McGuire Air Force Base.

As for the scratch, I was kind of worried that I wouldn't be able to get that one out. Still kicking myself for being so hasty while packing the beach stuff into the car.

Archived