Customer Service 866.965.0400

iPod nano

Typo

Anyone have the touchscreen nano? I'm thinking about getting one, but I have trouble using the touchscreen. When I try to swipe it to scroll through a list of songs, I more often than not click on a song. I don't have particularly fat fingers but the screen seems too small for me. Is there a trick I am missing or do you adjust to it after using it for a while?

Mine is just plugged into the USB port in my truck so I haven't used the screen more than 2 or 3 times. But I was really frustrated by the same problem the first time I tried to use the screen. I think you need to find someone under the age of 15 to show you the tips and tricks of how to use it properly.

Anyone have the touchscreen nano? I'm thinking about getting one, but I have trouble using the touchscreen. When I try to swipe it to scroll through a list of songs, I more often than not click on a song. I don't have particularly fat fingers but the screen seems too small for me. Is there a trick I am missing or do you adjust to it after using it for a while?

The touch screen isn't hard to use. Just swipe it. Don't hold down and then swipe.

It's not uncommon to have this problem though. Touch screens can be hard to get used to sometimes. My brothers bro inlaw has one as his watch. Pretty neat.

I have the ipod touch. I like it, doesn't seem to "touchy". Mine also stays plugged in to the car most of the time.

I've never really had a problem with the ipod touch or the ipad. But the small screen on the nano doesn't seem to give me room to swipe. Kind of like a pilot trying to do touch and go's on a 25' runway.

I've never really had a problem with the ipod touch or the ipad. But the small screen on the nano doesn't seem to give me room to swipe. Kind of like a pilot trying to do touch and go's on a 25' runway.

lol, never used the nano touch screen, doesn't sound user friendly. :D

Archived